Is this a glitch or a secret?

• Glitch Level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Secret Level

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you likely got confused. You only need to beat the game three times in order to unlock RVZ. Beating Ultimate three times would be a bit too much torture.

SSNTails said:
Once you've beat the game once, you get level select. Then just use the level select to warp to Castle Eggman 3 and kick Eggman's butt two more times.

Besides, if you aren't good enough to beat the game thrice, then you probably won't be able to pass the level that you get sent to. ^_^

I can beat SRB2 three times, but I can't beat RVZ... :cry:

It would be REALLY HARD as Sonic. All those platforms...so many falling platforms...and the lava...OH GOD THE FALLING LAVA! I think I'll go play as Sonic right now!

Hey if ive beaten it with Sonic then i think anyone else can, also when i found Red Volcano Zone i knew about the whole angry echidna but i did not expect him to kill me that defeintily surprised me when i found out i was in hell.

Also make sure you are jumping on the right house, not the house with the bridge next to it <_<

This here friend has taken the effort to find such a secret! :3 Congradulations!

It really seems like it would be more rewarding to find it rather than read up on how to unlock it. Too bad it's too late for me =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back