Is this a glitch or a secret?

• Glitch Level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Secret Level

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in GFZ1 and starting jumping on a house out of boredom and a strange looking echidna came out? Who is he (name and description)? He sid some stuff to me and I died and instead of starting from my checkpoint I was in what's called Red Volcano Zone! Is this normal or a glitch in the game? :?

Congrats, you found the RedXVI house secret.

Rather well known, the echidna would be RedXVI. You wound up in RVZ because he told you to go to Hell, and you did.

I don't see how a glitch could spawn an echidna directly in front of a door, then CECHO a coherent sentence.

agoat said:
Could I get some screen caps?

Then go there

To get him out, beat the game 3 times and jump on the house 3 times.
Red Valcano Zone is incomplete, and is missing most objects.

Beat the game three times? I haven't even done it once. T_T

Anybody got a save state I can use for this?

Once you've beat the game once, you get level select. Then just use the level select to warp to Castle Eggman 3 and kick Eggman's butt two more times.

Besides, if you aren't good enough to beat the game thrice, then you probably won't be able to pass the level that you get sent to. ^_^

I actually just get lost in Eggman's Castle, Act 1. Skill, I got. But I got real lost, real quick. T_T

You don't need to beat ultimate. Just normal or higher.

To get him in GreenFlower 2, you beat ultimate 3 times, if that's what your talking about.

Ultimate definitely takes practice, and quite a bit of skill. I remember frustrating over CEZ3. Not an easy boss to beat in Ultimate. However, I was persistent enough that I was able to beat it. Just keep trying. You'll learn from your failures and eventually you'll beat it, just like I did.

Chaos said:
To get him in GreenFlower 2, you beat ultimate 3 times, if that's what your talking about.

There is no way that's correct as i have only beaten ultimate once and i could still find him get the black emerald and then also get the god menu.

So it has to be 3 times any difficulty over normal for GFZ 1 and once on ultimate for GFZ 2

EDIT: And ultimate is easier then you think just use knuckles gets loads of extra lives and then glide attack the last boss like mad. It may take some time but sooner or later you will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back