• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Gir.wad WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique

I'm making a [WIP] Gir wad. (you know...Gir from Invader Zim?) I only made one sprite so far:
SRB2GIR.png
so....What do you think..?

It's really big, and what's with all the extra space above his head?

Also, you might want to color the background light blue.

I'd suggest you try to make it look even more like the picture I posted a few posts above your post. Like for example, giving him a neck, making his legs more cone shaped, adding the light blue bit on his wrist, making the arms look segmented, and so on...

ok,this time I added the blue on his wrists,changed the legs,changed the background color,and so on.
srb2girremade2.png

Monster Iestyn said:
Make his light blue parts a different light blue to the background so they don't become transparent in the game.
There we go!:
srb2girremade2-1.png
You can't see the other light-blue color....but i changed it.

You gave his eyes the baackground color...with will make them see through. It's too small. And I hope that's not the PLAYA1 image.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
You gave his eyes the baackground color...with will make them see through.

No, he didn't. He gave it a different shade of light blue.
I don't know if that's in SRB2's palette, unique.

Colors are dimmed on my comp so it looked like the eyes where the same color as the background :/ and not to be negative but I doubt that colors in to doom palette, I'll have to check.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Colors are dimmed on my comp so it looked like the eyes where the same color as the background :/ and not to be negative but I doubt that colors in to doom palette, I'll have to check.

Ah. That explains it.

Maybe Gir could go into his doggy disguise if for a super form, if he has one?

Personally I like his dog part of him better.

Jellybones69 said:

NO. Bad idea. He shouldn't have a superform. We already have lots of rubbish characters/recolours with superforms (right?), so why make GIR, a non-Sonic character, have a superform, which he isn't supposed to have and never will have?

Monster Iestyn said:
Jellybones69 said:

NO. Bad idea. He shouldn't have a superform. We already have lots of rubbish characters/recolours with superforms (right?), so why make GIR, a non-Sonic character, have a superform, which he isn't supposed to have and never will have?
His SIR mode. Ever consider that? It only last for a few seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back