• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ghouls_Mine.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
linkage

Sorry, no need for pix. Its pretty much like the ghouls forest, only with less room and an exit. Oh, and I'm working on several other sections as well as a new ghoul for it. Credit to nev3r for the original wad. :P

Edit: link updated. New ghoul is still incomplete, but its coming along well.

Edit 2: New ghouls sprites and sounds added, still incomplete though. Some Sjas sprites still remain, but I'll edit them later. this new ghoul is quieter however, and so I've added rings to the level. enjoy! :P
Please inform me of any glitches and/or Ideas.

And the ghouls?

Sorry but I didnt see any ghoul, looks more like a cave rather than a forest

EDIT: Still fun to play

Um, I figured out why there wasnt any ghoul.
Its fixed now, as well as a number of other problems with the map itself.
This ghoul has a louder roar, so dont put your volume too high.
but, theres also the fact that I cant seem to get the sounds working exactly the way I want. But, its playable and partially fixed now.

Im going to try this if you find a Ghoul's Mine Server its me! (of course that im going to look in doom builder to see if it was safe zone like the forest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back