Ghoul.wad (with Soc's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Yep, play as the thing that's been scaring the hell outa ya, complete with AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes, as the title say's it's got soc's, wich were made by me, an amature, when you stand still your invisible, and don't scream, though the soc affects everyone else, it's more fun ;)
you must add both wad's to get the full affect, and i was going to have him change colour, but then i didn't bother
no screen's because im sure you've seen it enough times
Download link: link removed

You beat me to it. I was planning to do this but you beat me to it. Although I wasn't thinking about using any socs so I'll see if I like it. *downloads*

light dasher said:
Do you like my 3D Model of light dasher? =P
And yeah, my soc's, now time to make a new Ghoul level for SRB2

Cool, Im in :P

OH and I love your 3D Model of light dasher LOL

I'm glad someone made this but I think that it will be overused in netplay to scare people somehow (Maybe one of those dark levels)

I would play it but after looking though the Ghoul's Forest 3 WAD for DooM in XWE, I can't play anything like this -_-... (No, I never actually played the level. Just looked though it and was scared. I know, I'm such I little pussy)

/\
|
|
1588126192474e2faf448e9.gif

This wad is good. But I don't entirly like the fact he doesn't have taunts. You could make it more like his origional, DooM, self.

SRB2 Guy said:
/\
|
|
1588126192474e2faf448e9.gif

This wad is good. But I don't entirly like the fact he doesn't have taunts. You could make it more like his origional, DooM, self.
add the Ghoulsoundsn'soc.wad, but no taunts though, just, ahahahaha, and OOOAAAAAHAAHAA, and aaaahaaaaaaaa and aaah

I have an idea!

1. Add srb2jte.wad
2. Add ghoul.wad
3. Add ghoulsoundsn'soc.wad
4. Create multiplayer server
5. Go in the waiting level
6. Be the ghoul
7. Wait for someone (But keep your eye on the starting point)
8. When they have joined run at them, if they have sounds on it will scare them.

Not the best plan but, its just a thought
I have an idea!
Or a idea, or a plan.

light dasher said:
add the Ghoulsoundsn'soc.wad, but no taunts though, just, ahahahaha, and OOOAAAAAHAAHAA, and aaaahaaaaaaaa and aaah

Yes, I know, I mean taunts like with the taunt button... and why are there 2 wads? It's pretty easy to combine them both (which I already did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back