• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ghost_town.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ufjto

Another ghoul wad, this time totally from scratch, with the exception of the ghouls. Its a coop and race map without the ghouls by default.
add gh2v4, and go to this map in a netgame if you really want a challenge
managing to get through the level. Uh, yeah.
Also, I'm a bit obsessed with the ghouls. So, your gonna be seeing a lot of
"horror" oriented maps out of me...>_>

Errors

Hello Blade T. vampire.

Just like your Ghoul's Mine level, I've encountered the same error: Segment Violation. I've done exactly everything I've did to Ghoul's Mine so that I can run the level. Luckily, and because you made this level, there were no Double-singlesided linedefs, but there were a few unclosed sectors.

I've played the level, and found there were many unnecessary textures in the sky. Those are middle textures, and are not needed, thus should be deleted. Also, because the level has so much open space, there are many common broken textures. Either add more detail in those open areas, lower sky level, shrink the level size, or anything else that can get rid of those broken textures. I hope other people may suggest other actions.

You truly admire Nev3r's 'Ghoul' levels, I can plainly see. It is perhaps the Ghoul itself that pleases you. Feel free to make other small levels, but, not too many, as it may lower our current admiration for the Ghoul. If you can, make a complex level with lots of detail, and then the Ghoul will truly be an obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back