GFG (Glitches For Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY SA2:B Glitch
Go in Hero garden as knux or rouge and glide on the rocks on the side then jump and dig and you can dig pumpkins out of the rocks!

hyperson said:
MY SA2:B Glitch
Go in Hero garden as knux or rouge and glide on the rocks on the side then jump and dig and you can dig pumpkins out of the rocks!

Digging out pumpkins is normal. You do it with skulls in normal levels.

Proving someone wrong isn't being rude. If you are like almost all of the people here that would say that being wrong means you have nothing to live for, you must be depressing.

Also, floating water, a gold chest, and a box floating outside of Death Chamber. O_O

In Egg Quarters (Anymode):

Go to the Fish Chamber, then grab the Omochao, and go to the left room. (Or right) Then, go to the arc thing that connects the rooms. Run to the wall, and run to the arc at the same time. Throw the Omochao, then he will go through the wall.

Go to the water. Place the OmoChao next to the wall, in the middle. When he goes up, he'll touch the ceiling thinking he'll land, so the game will leave him suspended in the air.

Super speed or Lower speed:
Get 80 Rings with Sonic or Shadow. Find a checkpoint. Speed up, and then touch it, and you'll go faster. You board slower. To go faster, speed up when you touch it, not before. Amy? She has two different ways:

Find the Speed Up in Radical Highway and speed up.
With checkpoints, get 79 Rings. Use your speed up, get a Ring, and get to a checkpoint. This makes her awesomely fast.

Apparently, slowed-down Amy is impossible with checkpoints.

Only glitch that comes to mind: SA2B (Possibly SA2) "super bounce".

Any level; you need the bounce attack with Sonic.

1. Spindash into a wall;
2. Just before you hit the wall, jump;
3. Bounce as soon as you jump;
4. If done correctly, you'll bounce really high. Can be used to reach high platforms in GHZ, or to race the GUN Truck in City Escape again.

A glitch/useful trick in Super Mario World:

1) Go to a level with a key.
2) Look for a vine to climb up.
3) Throw the key up on the vine and hold up and B.
4) Keep holding B and you will be holding it while you climb. Note that this can work with any holdable item. But has not been tested with a baby yoshi...

light the elementa said:
A glitch/useful trick in Super Mario World:

1) Go to a level with a key.
2) Look for a vine to climb up.
3) Throw the key up on the vine and hold up and B.
4) Keep holding B and you will be holding it while you climb. Note that this can work with any holdable item. But has not been tested with a baby yoshi...
Works with it too.

Also: In SM64, do the Run+Z+a jump backwards by the aquarium by Dire Dire Docks and you will go inside it.

SA2B Glitch:

Be rouge
go to hero garden
glide to the side of the top of the altar
hgexample.png

Now move left and right carefully

It is Jolly Roger Bay. I am currently playing SMW as we speak, so i'll look for glitches.

Secret!!!
Have you ever been to the Special Zone in SMW?
NOTE: BELOW CONTAINS A SPOILER(S)!!!

1) Beat the first 4 levels in the Star Zone.
2) You may think that the 5th level has no keyhole thing, but you are wrong! You need either a cape and good combat skills or a blue yoshi.The Yoshi is recommended.
3) Near the end, there will be pipes and a red koopa and I think some spinies. Use your yoshi/cape to fly up the opening.
4) When you are at the top, fly on top of the bricks above you.
5) Go right until you see an edge.
6) If you don't have a cape, you will have to sacrifice Yoshi here. Jump aound the corner and get on top of the yellow block. You must have unlocked all the blocks.
7) Proceed right until you get to the keyhole and the key.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECOND LEVEL IN THE SPECIAL ZONE MIGHT TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BEAT. ONE OF THE LEVELS IS THE INTROUCTION SCREEN AT THE PLAYER SELECT, BUT IT HAS ADDED TO IT.

Top Secret Area, a common unlockable.

1) Go to the ghost house in Donut Land.
2) Use a cape to fly up the side.

Rainbow Yoshi power-up.

1) Go to Donut Plains 4 with a Yoshi of any color.
2) Simply lick up the shell at the beginning and you will have fire breath, fly and ground pound.

Hard to get 3-UP and birdies fly acrossthe screen.

1) Go to Donut Plains 1 in the GBA version only.
2) Go to the area with the coin vault and you will notice a resemblance to Super Mario Bros. 3. It is a coin-timer block.
3) Successfully get all the coins and you will get a 3-UP along with all the lives collecting the coins give you and birdies will fly across the sky. It is possible to do this and still beat the level, but i did it with 3 seconds left. Thank goodness for that Yoshi not screwing me up.

Glitches are things not meant to be in the game, like massive errors or Amy in Emerald Coast (it rocks). Those are just cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back