• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRINACE

Hey. it's me GRIN again. I was wondering how do I take the sprites off of XME (example sonic.prl) onto paint to edit (Before you say anything this is not a recolor...i hope). Yeah it's also my first time making a character wad (my first wad peroid!) so I was just courous...

Heres a pic (if it showes...)

Face...

4yjcoi0.jpg

6blhzz7.png

I haven't thought of a name for him (not making him hand drawn yet cause I dont have a drawing pad nor experience with making wads so ill do that later).And no he is not Overpowered! He has advantages and disavantages!

Give me ur thoughts if i should even continue...

-GRIN-

Sounds like a mild recolour to me. I might download it if you go through with this though.

Also, it's "XWE" and "Sonic.plr".

It's less recoloury then all the other crap being posted around the boards, at least. It ain't a recolor of the SRB2 characters ^_^

I'll Begin said:
Sounds like a mild recolour to me. I might download it if you go through with this though.

Also, it's "XWE" and "Sonic.plr".

Ok my bad (I wasn't looking when I wrote it)
But I got a question. What do you mean "Sounds like a mild recolour to me"? This a character I made and still haven't decided it's main colour (Problay a midnight blue). What should I do so that no one could call it a "recolour"?

P.S. Im not making a handrawn one untill I get used to XWE and till i get a digital drawing pad.

For it to not be a recolor at all, it would have to bear no resemblance to any currently existing character, Sonic or otherwise.

Draykon said:
For it to not be a recolor at all, it would have to bear no resemblance to any currently existing character, Sonic or otherwise.
Ok Dray I got you.
but...
How Do I Get The Sprites From XME to Paint???[

XME? I've never heard of such a program >_>

Now, to get sprites from XWE, select all the sprites you want, head up, and hit Entry > Save As

Draykon said:
XME? I've never heard of such a program >_>

Now, to get sprites from XWE, select all the sprites you want, head up, and hit Entry > Save As

Heh (Grrr my bad it a bad habit im used to spelling it to XME)
yeah I Mean XWE
So I just save the sprite as then put it on paint?

p.s. how do I edit then name of my topic?

GRINACE said:
Hey. it's me GRIN again. I was wondering how do I take the sprites off of XME (example sonic.prl) onto paint to edit (Before you say anything this is not a recolor...i hope). Yeah it's also my first time making a character wad (my first wad peroid!) so I was just courous...

Heres a pic (if it showes...)

Face...

4yjcoi0.jpg

6blhzz7.png

I haven't thought of a name for him (not making him hand drawn yet cause I dont have a drawing pad nor experience with making wads so ill do that later).And no he is not Overpowered! He has advantages and disavantages!

Give me ur thoughts if i should even continue...

-GRIN-

You stole my color AND eye color! You ripoff artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back