Generic Favorite Animals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Flying, fire breathing, village burning, maiden eating dragons? Tell me more about this, please. I want one.

While it has not directly been proven that dragons exist, mere logic serves well, as many different cultures that were spread around the world had this flying, fire breathing lizard, despite them never having had any direct contact until recent times (Like America, China and Europe), was it coincidence? Well, no body has been found yet, however, some species, like Spinosaurus have the same problem, I think we all agree it exists, even though the only skeleton that was ever found of it got obliterated in Germany during the 2nd World War.

As proposed by "Dragons - a Fantasy made Real", Dragons could've had bags inside their bodies wich could've been filled with helium, wich could've made them lighter and able to fly easier, but that's not all, if it were like this, then the bags should have some way to empty them off, right? well, as we all know, hydrogen is highly flammable, that's right, their mouths easly could have produced an element wich makes hydrogen combust, so whenever it blew the helium away, it turned into a directed flame, pretty much like a "deodorant flamethrower" works.

I like lots of animals I have two hamsters, a teddy bear one called Ceaser, a russian dwarf hamster called Batfink, two gerbils called salt and pepper (because the colour of their fur) and a retired greyhound called jet and a small black cat called midnight. Oh! i have a fishtank too! :D

I like cats, which is also why I have two. Unless anybody is interested in their names and such I won't waste your time posting them here.

Otherwise, I can't really recall any other animals that I specifically love or loathe.

Stuff about Dragons

Ah, yes, I heard something about this before. I believe it was Ken Hamm giving some sort of seminar on it, too... :p

It's pretty cool, and it made a lot of sense to me. Now all we need is for Unicorns and Pegasus to become real. And sentient, while they're at it.

While it has not directly been proven that dragons exist, mere logic serves well, as many different cultures that were spread around the world had this flying, fire breathing lizard, despite them never having had any direct contact until recent times (Like America, China and Europe), was it coincidence? Well, no body has been found yet, however, some species, like Spinosaurus have the same problem, I think we all agree it exists, even though the only skeleton that was ever found of it got obliterated in Germany during the 2nd World War.

As proposed by "Dragons - a Fantasy made Real", Dragons could've had bags inside their bodies wich could've been filled with helium, wich could've made them lighter and able to fly easier, but that's not all, if it were like this, then the bags should have some way to empty them off, right? well, as we all know, hydrogen is highly flammable, that's right, their mouths easly could have produced an element wich makes hydrogen combust, so whenever it blew the helium away, it turned into a directed flame, pretty much like a "deodorant flamethrower" works.

Hydrogen's flammable, yes.

Helium? Nope, that's unreactive.

Like many people, I irrationally adore cats. No matter what they do, they always look so cute!

kitten-on-couch-745381.jpg

They're also really the only animal I'd bother keeping as a pet. I've only had one dog I liked before, but she's probably dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back