GemPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
After deleting a sector, it was gone. I'm just in a big rush trying to get this wad over with. It's very hard and I just randomizingly make anything on these levels. I take no time thinking or drawing, I just do it.

Any thats why my levels probaly already suck now.

I think you just jealous ash becuase no one like your wads. Atleast I try and give it a good effort.

Since my wad suck, lemme see a few of yours then.

Ash said:
This modification already sucks; rushing it will only make it suck even more.
I liked it. I see nothing wrong with it but the huge file size, and that can be compressed.

Brandon, now your just being a kid. "You just say that becuase yours sucks DDD:" makes you look like a person who thinks that people can't make WADs. And, as a matter of fact, Ash's levels are pretty good.

Chaos said:
Brandon, now your just being a kid. "You just say that becuase yours sucks DDD:" makes you look like a person who thinks that people can't make WADs. And, as a matter of fact, Ash's levels are pretty good.

I wanna see his levels. I bet I can make better levels that he can.

Well, you'll have to wait. I'm currently making a match map that's sure to be a blast in netgames, but I have yet to test it out in one. Also, it involves a bit of custom textures, so that's kind of a pain...

The thing is, Brandon, you feel you can make better levels than I. I'm sure ANYONE can make better levels than ANYONE, but you're using this as a ploy to say "I'm better than you!" Who cares who can make better levels? As long as they're fun, everyone wins. I found a lot of charm in your modification, but the levels just weren't good. At all. It was different, I'll give you that, but it could've been better. A lot better.

Chaos said:
What do you expect? It's the internet, and yeah, I know it sucks.

They are both speaking the truth Brandon, you levels have nothing that I particularly liked...just really flat.

Yeah but you know what, im not gonna argue over this stupid thing. I am just gonna quit this for good and make sure I tell SSNTails to lock this topic.

Chaos said:
Brandon, now your just being a kid.
QFT

Learn to take criticism. Take these as a good thing:
"This is too flat; you should add jumps"
"Meh, not so good, not really bad"
---

And, so what if it sucked? My level isn't so good and it's not like I haven't been working on it. It's called "learning from mistakes and not going all 'gfdfsdfs stop flaming ssn lock this pls ill never wad a gain :('" when someone says something that can "cause flamewars," or whatever it is you call it.

Yeah not adding enough jumps was the problem and thats what I need to add as well becuase I want it to be a challenging wad.

I don't know about you all but the Mystic Realm and Blue Heaven was nothing(It was too easy for me) but they still do deserve credit for hard work.

Me; I might as well take my time now to perfect these levels out but I don't to wait forever for a release.

Mystic Realm and Blue Heaven are too easy? Welcome to SRB2.

Good you took the advice to perfect your levels.

No one expects a realese so quickly you know, we all know that levels take time to make. Mystic Realm was developed for longer than a year I believe.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
No one expects a realese so quickly you know, we all know that levels take time to make. Mystic Realm was developed for longer than a year I believe.

Hmmm, I thought it took him 5 years ever since srb2 first released.

It took him over 2. I don't think it was any greater than 3. Anyways, you just proved my point, Brandon.

Guys, today is the weekend and I have all the time I want to work on this but I have a major problem.

I need help making a loop. I want a few of my levels to have some.
I seen some on some other wads like Mine Maze and jan/feb contest.

If you know how to make one, please make one for me starting from the height of -140.

Winners will receive an early beta final version of my wad. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

So if you got what it takes, make me one immediately.

Right now I am going to the car wash to clean up my car; Hopefully I get a few results when I return.

I'm afraid loops are pretty impossible. Unless you put rings along the loop, and lightdash. You can't actually run in a loop like traditional Sonic games in Srb2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back