Gelespious Mountain Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

I was playing through a bunch of levels I downloaded and had never played, and I found one called scr_gelespiousmountain.wad. It was a lot of fun (and the music was kinda epic :P ), and then I found a random room with 5 columns. I left becuase there was nothing to do there, and then I hit a random button; *boom *boom *sound effects. I went back to the wierd, 5 column room, and there were only 4 columns. So I did the logical thing and spent the next 25 minutes finding the other 4 buttons.

I returned to the room to see the Kool-Aid man pop out of the wall and scream "OH YEAH." Then some dude called me a "Wad-bugger whore," or something along those lines... I laughed.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anybody else here found that.

Maybe he is merely a newb/n00b. Oh well, if an Admin isn't in on it he'll be ban't soon enough.

Goober said:
Could somebody please elaborate?

I would recommend you look at Dandjr Palace Zone also by Penopat as well as Nuclear Sunset Zone 2 by BlueZero4 (Both previous contest winners along with Gele Mountain) for more info on this.

In an effort to completely shut down Kroze's ever-expanding ego, it's just some lame joke that Kroze often turns into "the WadWhore" and demands to be fed WADs. It's rarely funny.

*looks to user at second post*

Wait, is it me or somebody just revived a joke user from the April Fools of 2007?! x_X

I found random switches in both Dandjr Palace and Nuclear Sunset 2, but never anything that they related too :/

Must... go back... and find... random wadwhore reference...

Goober said:
I found random switches in both Dandjr Palace and Nuclear Sunset 2, but never anything that they related too :/

Must... go back... and find... random wadwhore reference...

Keep at it... eventually you will find what the switches are and everything...
One day...

Sik said:
*looks to user at second post*

Wait, is it me or somebody just revived a joke user from the April Fools of 2007?! x_X
That was actually the first time Kroze decided to make that account, so it was happening a lot before then.

Also, if anyone asks, it isn't an inside joke. It's an excuse to make an epic extension to an already solid level.

k2ehae.png

There, that's the one in Dandjr Palace (the buttons weren't even necessary >.< )

Now I just have to find the one Bluezero4 hid...

EDIT: Yayz, I found the one in Nuclear Sunset 2!

It was flipping amazing, but becuase it sinks into the sand after you flip all of the nature corrupting switches (one switch turned the water at the beginning to lava, another made the techno zone flashy w/ death trap floors, another added lasers, etc.), I didn't get a good pic to show :/

This was all I got before it went "YEEARRGGHHH" and sank:

34sh2qs.jpg

Wow, that was amazing, Blue Zero, kudos to you!

Oh, and are there any more levels with elaborate jokes in them, becuase that was freakin' awesome (look at the timer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back