GBA Sonic I = Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to play the game to base your ratings on one thing
Slowdown, too much of it. This was a bad port of Sonic The Hedgehog from the Genesis, simple as that.
Don't waste your money on this.

This is pathetic. I played it recently. I loathed it.

On the bright side, I didn't know Sonic was a poltergeist. It's totally awesome how the guy can run through floors and walls at whim. It's like Debug Mode, but all the time!

I will be promptly tossing my Genesis copy of Sonic, since this one clearly has the upper-hand.

Are you paying attention? It looks terrible, there's little room to see in front of you, the framerate is terrible. How is that even playable?

Retard.

C'mon, you know you're only giving it a shot because it's Sonic. I hope you hate it.

sonicgenesis1.png
sonicgenesis7.png

Geez, I don't think they tried to emulate any of the palette effects that the Genesis version did. That's just sad.

Bigboi said:
Retard.

C'mon, you know you're only giving it a shot because it's Sonic. I hope you hate it.

Not really. In fact. I stoped playing Sonic games after Sonic Riders came out. Im just doing this because the old ones are the best ones. And don't call me a retard you asshole.

Not in this case.

Trust me, save your 20 dollars. It really is as bad as everyone says it is. I'm a freaking gigantic fan of classic Sonic, and I hated this.

Bigboi said:
Not in this case.

Trust me, save your 20 dollars. It really is as bad as everyone says it is. I'm a freaking gigantic fan of classic Sonic, and I hated this.

That is why I go to my cousin's house. Like you, there a big fan of classic Sonic. They have every classic Sonic game out there.

Woah, 11 day bump!

Yeah, I would like to point out that Sonic CD, considered the best Sonic game ever widely, not by me though, was not even made by Sonic Team! Also, I would say that Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis is... is.... I can't describe it, all I can say is that I returned it the day after I bought it. Oh yeah, before I forget, Sonic Team proved that the Game Boy Advance has Blast Processing with the Sonic Advance series, so seriously, why is this extremely slow?

The world will end when they port sonic 3 to the advance, and sonic + Knuckles for the DS :(

(Well actually, the DS screen would fix up the other two and make people want to have S+K to play the other two... Smart ass sonic team <<)

I Also Played the ROM IT SUXXORZZ

BUT I think that sonic team will take advantage of the dses two slots

(e)

Lets say tha make a port of sonic 2 then one of three....

THEN they make a DS port of sonic and knux..

You put the ds port And sonic one 2 or 3

And your playing as knux

I HOPE TO GOD THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back