GBA Sonic I = Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
**** Sega! They can't even make the good games good anymore. :|
ireland-emo-gas.jpg

God forbid the port has three-fourths of the original screen size.

This thread only exists because bashing Sega is the "in thing". I'm with Omega. It's a PORT. If they remade the graphics so they weren't so large on the GBA screen, then you'd be complaining about that instead. It's not as if you ever went that fast in Sonic 1 anyway.

Exactly. It's not a large screen anyways. What do you expect? Zoom out too much, you can't really see well. Seriously, I see nothing so wrong with this that it's not worth buying.

The problem isn't with speed like in Sonic 2. Sonic never was really fast until Sonic 2. I don't know why people are bashing a game with no prior experience in playing the game.

Geez, you guys always have to complain about every Sonic game you see, right? Only SRB2 and those genesis games seem to be good, listening to you. Really, stop being so negative all the time. You never seem to see positive sides of Sonic games anymore.

As for the ball's color. Maybe they just remade some grapics. Too bad the Sonic sprites weren't improved. It was the only very bad grapical thing on the genesis I've sawn. All was fine, but those Sonic sprites just sucked.

Some people just don't like SA/SA2 cus its not classic.

Big the cat ruined SA, Shadow ruined SA2, Shadow ruined Sonic Heroes, Shadow ruin Shadow the hedgehog (=P), Blaze ruined Sonic Rush, and Silver's gonna ruin Sonic next gen? Really, get a life. Just because something is new, it can be fun. The wii is the perfect example.

Too bad they don't move it over to the DS and make a compilation. I'd actually buy that. :X

Shuffle said:
Too bad they don't move it over to the DS and make a compilation. I'd actually buy that. :X

I thought of that. I'd buy it, too. Knuckles' Chaotix + Stylus = Ultimate Win

How the hell would you implement the stylus into Chaotix? I've beaten that game several times and STILL can't really figure this out. Buttons or GTFO

Shadow Hog said:
How the hell would you implement the stylus into Chaotix? I've beaten that game several times and STILL can't really figure this out. Buttons or GTFO

I think you would control your partner with the stylus...

Tapping: Call your partner to you...
Tap and hold: Holds your partner in place with the little "Hold" speech bubble...
And might be able to destory enemies by tapping them....

Bottom line, don't buy it, its not worth the money and it only comes with one game. You can get the original Sonic 1 for "Sonic Mega Collection/plus" and it comes with more games. If this had at least Sonic 1,2,3 and Knuckles, then I probably would've bought it.

When are you gonna stop say the things I've had in mind to say? I've had nearly exactly the same thing in tought. About the Sonic 1, 2, 3&Knuckles thing, the Sonic mega drive collection thing, and about the not buying thing. Well done, son. You've made your father proud.

Super mystic sonic said:
When are you gonna stop say the things I've had in mind to say? I've had nearly exactly the same thing in tought. About the Sonic 1, 2, 3&Knuckles thing, the Sonic mega drive collection thing, and about the not buying thing. Well done, son. You've made your father proud.

I don't know, your mind is like my mind and my mind is like your mind. Our minds are like one... "Get outta my head!!"

"Spooky"

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

PS: Just wanted to something crazy random. Hm...how about making a Sonic 2 hack where Sonic is replaced by Scooby Doo. *shot*

Super mystic sonic said:
"Spooky"

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

PS: Just wanted to something crazy random. Hm...how about making a Sonic 2 hack where Sonic is replaced by Scooby Doo. *shot*

If you want me to teach you how to win internets, you gotta stop making posts like that.

Bigboi said:
Super mystic sonic said:
"Spooky"

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

If you want me to teach you how to win internets, you gotta stop making posts like that.

Bigboi has won over 90000000000 internetz! you can learn something from him... :eek:

But yeah... Its lame how they only have 1 sonic game per-cartridge, I thought it would be like sonic mega/gems collection, where it could have sonic 1, 2, and 3

I bought a Genesis, 2 controllers, Sonic 1, 2, and Zombies ate my Neighbors (RARE! :D) for less than 20$. At a commercial gaming store, by the way.

That was, like, two years ago on my birthday. Next stop, Sega Nomad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back