Games that went downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Sonic:

Sonic series are may gonna be cancelled in 1 year, or so people thinks, that is because Sonic hasn´t owned a really good game as he used to in 9 years, Sonic Chronicles was the only new actual Sonic game that had a new gameplay style, but all those bad Sonic games that made him go so down are giving the last strike.
(That was my adaptation of a new gotten from YAHOO)

Also Crash bandicoot and Need for Speed (wich were one of my most likeley games) is also gonna be put to rest.

Do you think this is right or not, could there be a solution?, any other game that went downhill? REPLY!

LINK: http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/five-game-franchises-to-put-to-rest/1276226

Sonic has pretty good sales.
Plus not all Sonic games went Down-hill.

List of Sonic games that went uphill
Sonic Rush
SRA
SATSR
SU for the wii
SC:TDB
People could argue Sonic Heroes for the gamecube was good.

Those games never really hellped Sonic uphill, they just stalled something that is bound to happen. I was also pretty sure that Crash Bandicoot was long gone, how is he still here now?

Autosaver said:

Sonic Rush
SRA
SATSR
SU for the wii

EHEM, Sonic Unleashed is precisely the game that got the link representing Sonic´s badness in the page I found downhill games.

What? Sonic Unleashed is fun, and from what I hear got a 7/10 rating (the wii version anyway). I also heard that the sales we're good too. I just can't believe that sonic unleashed would get a bad rating. Seriously. Even though the Day levels lack platforming, the Weresonic levels make up for it.

Sonic Unleashed was significantly better than expected (Read: At least half of it wasn't total crap), and possibly a sign that Sonic could be on the track of slow improvement. The issue is that the majority of the Sonic fandom is in the mindset that Sonic is going downhill, and unwilling to accept anything different.

(And no, I'm not trying to argue that there was anything right about Sonic being a werewolf. But face it, the day stages were the absolute best go at 3D sonic gameplay to date.)

Battletoads. None of the games were as good as the first one, and only got worse until Rare was bought out by Microsoft. Then they disappeared entirely.

Chrispy said:
Autosaver said:
SU for the Wii
Fixed, compared to this the other two versions suck.
Re-fixed, for the simple reason that I did a bit of reserach, and for all the scores I found for Wii and either PS3 or X360, I found that the Wii version had the higher score, and, therefore, should be marked as the best version of the three.

Anyways, Sonic did have a bumpy road, but I still think he's on the road to recovery. We'll have to wait until Black Knight comes out to see how fast it'll be, but it's still going.

I agree with Draykon, what I made on the first pharagraph of the post was only my adaptation so you didn´t have to read the total amount of crap YAHOO posted.

undefined said:
Autosaver said:

Sonic Rush
SRA
SATSR
SU for the wii

EHEM, Sonic Unleashed is precisely the game that got the link representing Sonic´s badness in the page I found downhill games.

The 360/Ps3,the Wii version was picked up good by critics.
undefined said:
Autosaver said:
SU for the 360/PS3
Fixed, compared to this the wii version sucks.

WRONG,the 360/Ps3 went downhill.
They sucked period.
Most critics gave it bad scores and said it was terrible.

I gave up listening to critics who weren't Yahtzee long ago, he played the Wii version.

I rest my case.

undefined said:
I gave up listening to critics who weren't Yahtzee long ago, he played the Wii version.

I rest my case.

And he didn't play the 360. :P
With more were-hog crap he hates. ^_^

Also those games didn't help Sonic up-hill White sonic?
Sonic Rush got like 9/10
Sonic Rush Adventure 8/10
I fail to see how they did not bring back Sonics glory.

Yahtzee's a hilarious comedian, but I really wouldn't consider him a serious game reviewer, and I'm not sure how anyone can. Then again I don't trust game critics in general, so meh.

All I know for sure is that I played the Wii version, and I enjoyed the hell outta the day stages.

Sonic has had about as many ups and downs as a rollercoster. I am preying the new Wii game will be good

undefined said:

I rest my case.
......you use him on how to buy games?He exaggerates everything... >_>

undefined said:
Yahtzee's a hilarious comedian, but I really wouldn't consider him a serious game reviewer, and I'm not sure how anyone can. Then again I don't trust game critics in general, so meh.

All I know for sure is that I played the Wii version, and I enjoyed the hell outta the day stages.
QFT

Sonic series are may gonna be canceled in 1 year
I doubt it...

79__1_.jpg

http://www.sega.com/games/?g=483&v=1043

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back