Game saving completion but not completion rewards

GavyFreshMen

stupid dumb idiot
Today I beat the game on my Sonic and Tails save file (as in defeating brak eggman in black core act 3) and as a result obtained some completion rewards (gaining access to Metal Sonic as a playable character and Haunted Heights and Dream Hill as extra zones), later on I closed the game a re-opened it, and while it had saved the fact that i had beaten the game (as it showed my S&T save file as "Clear!") it didn't save the completion rewards (metal sonic and the two zones), keeping in mind i had played the game for a bit after completion and i thiiiiink i closed the game in the middle of me playing on dream hill. also i had beaten haunted heights and unlocked aerial garden, but that didn't save either

yeah, let me check if i have it in my logs
Post automatically merged:

ohhhhhhh holdup i noticed this show up, could this be related? (i underlined the part im talking about)

WARNING: Demo version does not match game versiSpeeding off to level...
Speeding off to level...
Speeding off to level...
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Got "Game Complete" emblem!\Got "All Emeralds" emblem!\"Play as Metal Sonic" unlocked!\"Haunted Heights Zone" unlocked!\"Dream Hill Zone" unlocked!\

yeah, let me check if i have it in my logs
Post automatically merged:

ohhhhhhh holdup i noticed this show up, could this be related? (i underlined the part im talking about)

WARNING: Demo version does not match game versiSpeeding off to level...
Speeding off to level...
Speeding off to level...
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Got "Game Complete" emblem!\Got "All Emeralds" emblem!\"Play as Metal Sonic" unlocked!\"Haunted Heights Zone" unlocked!\"Dream Hill Zone" unlocked!\
That doesn't have anything to do with it, everyone has that error. Please upload the whole log file.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back