G4TV No Budget Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shut down Mario Fan Games Group. I hope they never find out about Metroid: Fan Mission.

I think it's a good idea. It could end up being worthwhile. This could get SRB2 a lot of publicity (and a lot of people who could create addons and possibly help with programming...)

If Sega does take the idea, do you think that they'd make it a console game or a PC game?

Knowing Sega, they would prolly make it a console game..
And change everything so it is all 3d and Sonic Adventury, thus making it suck.

this is a preety good idea (and for all you IO users, G4TechTv should be on channel 155) Hmmm you know the .000000001 in a billion chance of sega buying the game (or whatever it is they do) could be bumped up to 37 out of 10,000 with a little improvement. Hmmm by calculating the chance of it happening, thinking about all the resorces that point to this website and game, making it more popular, and the ability to make your own maps and characters, add sound, plus this and that, take away these and...........IT COULD HAPPEN IN AT LEAST 2-3 YEARS! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES! LIKE emmmm HAVING TOURNEMENTS, or have an actual mod made for actual RACING using stats, the better the player finishes the 1 player levels, the faster the charactor is and/or stronger. BUT mabe i'm thinking way too hard on the good possibilities. And for your convenience i shall, go to another paragraph.

Yep....another paragraph all right....i'll be going now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back