g&w-v4-numa.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
72.9 MB, Sendspace (Meaning I have to use IE's downloader), no decent description of what the WAD does, or screenshots....

This is a perfect example of how NOT to release a WAD.

Wow.

That was an incredible waste of wad there, buddy. 70+ MB for a wad of the worst quality I've seen in a while. The Game&Watch sprites are alright, but for crying out loud..What happened to that song? Thw quality sounds like I'm listening to a clock-radio from inside my toilet.

I'd release it without the music. It wasn't that great.

Dude it was a addon a crazy numa numa addon!!!

EDIT: The music is the only differance between the original and this one.

Two words OGG converter.
Ok, more than two words:
No matter how funny or "crazy" this wad is 72.9 MBs is to huge for anyone here to want to download. As for the music you recorded it with the Sound Recorder thing didn't you? Well, download a program that will allow you to convert .wav to ogg. After that the file size should be a heck of alot smaller. I know this first hand, I had a wad that was like 11.9mb but when I converted it to ogg it was 3.18mb.

Geez, you recorded it off Youtube? Why didn't you just search for the song on altavista or something? If SRB2 can have 10+ OGG songs and it's only about 60 MB in total, I'm sure you can get your single song down to less than a meg.

When did you have to give a first wad good comments? It's not in the rules or somthing. But I would love to try this but the file is WAY to big.

Remember that if people only give good comments like "I love it" or "Teh best wad in history" or stuff like that, you won't know what to improve. I'm really thanking the people that gave so many negative comments on SMS. I've been busy with everything they said was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back