• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That show sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
What's wrong with YOU? It IS on Cartoon Network, just late at night when Adult Swim takes over CN. Futurama also appears on TBS on late friday nights. Not so sure about FOX though.
Well it used to be on fox, when it was new.

Draykon said:
hotdog003 said:
brianv said:
hotdog003 said:
I've actually never heard of this strange show... Is it on Cartoon Network or something?

What's wrong with you?
oh, you humans don't know the half of it...

We don't get CN on our 21-channel basic cable TV hookup thing.
.... And I though I had it bad.... 21 CHANNELS?!? HOW CAN YOU LIVE?!?!?
Easy. He doesn't watch TV. The only thing I'd miss from losing cable TV is the reception. I don't know if you've used an antenna, but they suck. We just recently got cable, and I don't notice any improvement other than a better picture.

Draykon said:
hotdog003 said:
brianv said:
hotdog003 said:
What's wrong with you?
oh, you humans don't know the half of it... We don't get CN on our 21-channel basic cable TV hookup thing.
Actually, that's the channels we GET. About half of them are in Spanish, and the other half have boring reality TV shows.

hotdog003 said:
Draykon said:
hotdog003 said:
brianv said:
hotdog003 said:
What's wrong with you?
oh, you humans don't know the half of it... We don't get CN on our 21-channel basic cable TV hookup thing.
Actually, that's the channels we GET. About half of them are in Spanish, and the other half have boring reality TV shows.
Get digital cable, it pwns.

brianv said:
hotdog003 said:
Draykon said:
hotdog003 said:
Get digital cable, it pwns.
Well, we would, except when we DID have it for a week (the little filter thingy broke, giving more channels then we paid for), Mom couldn't get my sister and I to do anything BUT watch TV all day, so she called the company and got it taken out.

Draykon said:
hotdog003 said:
brianv said:
hotdog003 said:
I've actually never heard of this strange show... Is it on Cartoon Network or something?

What's wrong with you?
oh, you humans don't know the half of it...

We don't get CN on our 21-channel basic cable TV hookup thing.

>.>;

I have 4. Analogue TV. D:

Now that's sad...
We technically can get PBS from the little antenna attached to the little TV in the basement, but that's it for that TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back