• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Funkinchars progress

Exe.dodle

I'm not a exe of darkness AND faker.exe
Hello, how are you all right? Well, finishing with this, I have one more mod project for srb2 x fnf, for now I am with bf and pico, I have mechanics for this mod, among them would be the one with the arrows, obviously xddddddddd it would be that if you eat with 2 characters and choose one song you can play it with someone or bot

(read this important) I know that someone else tried to create it and someone else also did it but this other one I left halfway with a link despite finishing the one I found but I would already be plagiarizing forgive me but I wanted it character in the game xd

The video of the archive of and that half

With the file obtained, I only need to remaster the sprites and add other things. The idle sprites are originals from the gif meme bfspin. I converted it into the fnf sprites to later take them to Slade

Pico sprite not yet obtained

Data: can you tell me which songs you want me to play

Attachments

• BOYFRIENDSPIN.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 183
Beautiful! But the moveset might need some remastering.
maybe you can take inspiration from his moveset from Rivals of Aether?
or I can make up a full moveset for you if you want

Beautiful! But the moveset might need some remastering.
maybe you can take inspiration from his moveset from Rivals of Aether?
or I can make up a full moveset for you if you want

Well it would be fine once I have the complete sprites I'll talk to you

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back