Frontiers Update 3 Thoughts and Opinions

Banjo268

Certified Bonified Idiot
Spoilers are welcome, but
do it like this though for other's sake
I'll write how I feel later just wanna get this thread out for now. Is it good? Mid? Bad? Share it all!

Update 3 was Fantastic. Tails, Knuckles, and Amy were all super fun to play, The increased challenged was very welcome, and The new final phase for the final boss was a needed improvement over the original and was hype as hell!

One of the things that made me dissapointed was of how Tails controls. Its been YEARS since we had him playable in a mainline Sonic game,and he throws wrenches as one of his attacks? They could add any melee attacks Tails had in the Adventure games,but instead make him throw freaking wrenches?!

Personally, I think the Update 3 made Sonic Frontiers, the BEST Sonic game since SA1 & SA2 (to me at least) and nothing is going to come close it (unless they made a sequel for it lol). Amy, Knuckles Tails playstyle is fun af (my favorite was Knuckles btw but Tails and Amy are still good, especially Amy because she's like totally unique to any other playable appearance of her and somehow Sonic fans still manage to complain about it because she's different smh) also the increased challenge of the Update make it even more fun, the Cyberspace stages also really fun with it's unique gimmicks for every single one, the lore & music is amazing as always, and MAN, the final boss is fucking fantastic and raw as fuck, literally one of the best final boss in a Sonic game ever and seeing Sonic turn into Cyber Sonic at end with the spiraling eyes like fleetway Super Sonic and fangs is INSANE!!! and yeah, the ending had me in tears like always.

Overall, really good update 10/10, I'm very excited what Sonic Team will be cooking next especially when SEGA is now actually giving them a budget next time.

Hard. I haven't gotten through the second trial. I figured out the parry exploit/technique but still hard as balls. I heard the fifth one is similarly bullshit and I just can't wait! :oh:
The other characters were fun though. Tails' moves were quite special as they weren't the previous cookie cutter moves that were copied from Sonic as seen in Amy and Knux, making Tails feel like and actually unique character! Don't get me wrong though, the other characters were fun too. This update probably has been some of the most fun I've had with Frontiers since release day.
However, all I've really seen the update as is something to hold me over until Superstars.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back