Frontiers Sonic

Frontiers Sonic MORE EFFECTS!

thesrb2fan12 updated Frontiers Sonic with a new update entry:

Bounce nerf

Found that you go a little too high when bouncing sorry to ruin the fun but the goal of this project is and has always been to port frontiers sonics moveset to srb2 without breaking the levels (plus if you want to cheat just go to the previous version but i wouldnt recommend because eventually you will miss out on better stuff in newer updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

Meant to make a wall jump not whatever this is
srb20066.gif
Post automatically merged:

srb20068.gif

Now We Getting somewhere​

Wall Jump UPDATE

Now you can wall jump by holding spin after jumping and you will bounce of every wall you jump into until you land on the ground
also there is now a patch where if you died the sprite would stay on the floor because of a line of code i didnt end up needing this also patches out the bug in the nights stages where you would be stuck on the ground when you touched it
(also i didnt forget to post the version. Improvement people)

to those worried i wont add the other ones ever do not worry this was just a vote on what one id do first cyloop will proboblay be the last i may not return to the double jump or still make it just have it mapped to custom 1 in air (because you cant use the boost in air)

Just thought when this guy gets his own sprites it would be funny if someone made a model for him not saying do it right now just had the thought

I decided to add a bit of QOL updates to the wall jump
(will be released soon)
srb20070.gif

srb20071.gif

Last edited:

Better super form

When Frontiers sonic is super now he can fly at the cost of removing the ability to wall jump
custom 1 to ascend spin to descend
he can also use the power boost underwater(to upgrade the boost for super) and below 50 rings (because the ring drain)
another thing is that "Im Here" is used for the super theme
Press Toss Flag After jumping to go super
and you can even go super without 50 rings (it gives you 50 when you Transform)

Version 10.7

Changelog
- added a new running animation thats made by TheDarkEdgyHope On the srb2workshop
- tweaked a few physics things to make it feel better such as frontiers sonic's top speed being higher.
- changed normal color to Cobalt

and thats about it hope you enjoy
(btw from now on ill be adding more stuff in a version than just make one for a feature)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back