Freezing when joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazystitch

So when i first play the game the firewall is still blocking it and I go to online and it works perfectly then after a while it freezes so I close it and open it again and when I try to join my friend's room it freezes again so then I unblock it from my firewall and then I restarted my computer and I open it again, then I went to the game and picked multiplayer and try to joined my friends room but it still froze!

Any help?

krazystitch said:
So when i first play the game the firewall is still blocking it and I go to online and it works perfectly then after a while it freezes so I close it and open it again and when I try to join my friend's room it freezes again so then I unblock it from my firewall and then I restarted my computer and I open it again, then I went to the game and picked multiplayer and try to joined my friends room but it still froze!

Any help?
Laggy server or laggy connection ?

krazystitch said:
Never mind, I had to reinstall the game

Reinstalling the game fixes lag? Cool! (It doesn't. Don't be surprised if it "freezes" again.) It's just what happens when the internet doesn't transmit data fast enough. The game automatically freezes to stop other, bigger problems from arising.

Conicpp said:
krazystitch said:
Never mind, I had to reinstall the game

Reinstalling the game fixes lag? Cool! (It doesn't. Don't be surprised if it "freezes" again.) It's just what happens when the internet doesn't transmit data fast enough. The game automatically freezes to stop other, bigger problems from arising.
It wasn't lag it just wouldn't let me join but it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back