• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Freddie wad needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT???

o.k then, so you are making a modifacation and you want someone else to make character sprites based on that picture?

ree-c said:
WHAT???

o.k then, so you are making a modifacation and you want someone else to make character sprites based on that picture?
no use the megaman soccer sprites and recolor them

It still takes a moderatly(?) long time to recolour sprites, i remember been on ten sprites that took me 20 minutes :/

...Let alone 174.

Except for that zhadow_nega character i made, and that was done by a program, and that took me an hour....

If you want that to happen make them yourself, no-one else here has got a character by request.

Unless they make the sprites, then someone MIGHT put them in a wad...

Small chance.

Is they a rule against asking for someone to make character sprites for you?

ree-c said:
Is they a rule against asking for someone to make character sprites for you?

I don't think there is, but most people would flame you for asking for it. If you don't have the time yourself, why try?

'Sides, my original 3D Sa-Sonic wad took like a month to make all of the sprites. I'm sure just a small recolour wouldn't be too hard compared to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back