Fred The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that was a joke, with someone that wasn't Fred, like that Vampires Suck movie, that'd be awesome. But since it's not, I wish to now blow up Nickalodeon studios. :|

If I go to universal and see ONE Fred reference, I'll never touch that place again ;_; (there's a LOT of Nick stuff in Universal)

You guuuys, let's not exaggerate so much. There's people that enjoy this type of unrelatable, pointless humor. This isn't a bad move when it comes to what the Nick studios wants. I'm sure there's just as many people that like Fred videos than there are that hate them, and while you can express that, talking about Nickelodeon like it just sucks because of this movie seems like a form of being bias.

Nickelodeon... Why am I not surprised?

OH WAIT. MAYBE because of this following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ndUWNSR38

And now Nick can never get back to greatness.... Although the stance on them ever being great differs depending on who you ask. The only shows that Nick did great were Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim, but those were originally on MTV before Nick went and fucked things up and made the programs child friendly for Soccer Moms' children.

itt DanteEX secretly likes Fred
I do.

I don't really praise Fred. And I don't watch all his videos. But sometimes I just want to watch Fred to pass time. And yes, sometimes I laugh. Especially seeing the "Fred at the Movies" one recently.

The only shows that Nick did great were Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim, but those were originally on MTV before Nick went and fucked things up and made the programs child friendly for Soccer Moms' children.

Whoa there, buddy. Nick didn't have a thing to do with Ren & Stimpy (outside of airing/okaying it) back when it was good. It was all done by Spümcø until Nick got fed up with their missed deadlines and dropped them. After that, it was done by Games Animation, and while it still had some good episodes (watch Hermit Ren and tell me that's made for Soccer Mom offspring) it went downhill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVFJzN20jhQ&playnext=1&videos=t7wgZEg8Ct8&feature=sub

John Cena is now Fred's dad. That'll suck some fans into seeing it now.
Edit: And yes, the link has the word sub in it. >_>

wait...what? OMG this is sooooo retarded! What's Cena doing there?! It would be somewhat ok if he was in regular clothes but nooooo, He has to be in his Wrestling Attire!. I'm sick of seeing his face all over everything. He wins the match at Summerslam. This man is indestructible! Gets his head smashed on concrete, ran over, gets thrown through a searchlight without a scratch! He uses the same moves in every match. He could get his ass kicked for 30 minutes then all of a sudden he would jump up and win the match moving all over the ring. The only people that like him are Children, Women, or anyone that doesn't watch wrestling. All true blue wrestling fans (pretty much me) hate him. I liked him better when he first started. Ever since he moved to RAW people started hating him. Many people hate him, you just don't hear the Booes is because the children and women scream louder then men and WWE edits the crowd noise. The last good year for Wrestling was 2005 or 2006. WWE should not be PG. Being PG gives un-needed restritions on storylines. Adults say blood and guts are not suited for children. Newsflash I was a child during the Attitude era and loved it. Loved the blood. Loved the violence, and loved the partially nude women. Children love that stuff, they don't go "Mommy, Mommy, the blood is scary!" Hell NO! If WWE went back to TV14 then they would please everyone but NOOOOOOO! Now John Cena is the 2000s Hulk Hogan.

...sorry about that Pro Wrestling Fan Rant. I'll go back into hiding now.

*calls Megaman and tells him to bomb the house due to eye and ear bleeding*

This show will never hold together.......I'm counting on that fact.

Nick's gone down the drain, let's all just pack up and move to Cartoon Networkville.

...What?

Fred The Movie? before my brain explodes from this, I'll go ahead and give my two cents, first off, I can actually stand watching fred's videos on youtube believe it or not they make me laugh, but switching for his normal videos that last only a few minutes or so to a movie thats about probably a hour and a half I can't even think of sitting through a fred movie for that long. Well if I actually do go see this movie I'll be sure to drag along some of my friends so I won't have to endure the hour or so alone.

Fred The Movie? before my brain explodes from this, I'll go ahead and give my two cents, first off, I can actually stand watching fred's videos on youtube believe it or not they make me laugh, but switching for his normal videos that last only a few minutes or so to a movie thats about probably a hour and a half I can't even think of sitting through a fred movie for that long. Well if I actually do go see this movie I'll be sure to drag along some of my friends so I won't have to endure the hour or so alone.
Question. Why do you think he's funny?

Question. Why do you think he's funny?

Well if you can get around the high fast pitched voice that can sometimes be annoying, some parts of the comedy in his video I find very funny, and just the randomness of it cracks me up the most, but lately his new videos Im not much of a fan of I like his older ones a lot better.

The only shows that Nick did great were Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim, but those were originally on MTV before Nick went and fucked things up and made the programs child friendly for Soccer Moms' children.

I was going to say what Bigboi said, but then Bigboi already said it. But I agree with you Ren & Stimpy was an awesome cartoon. But it was never really child friendly, if you ask me. Invader Zim also kind of had that feeling like it wasn't really for kids. But that's just me.

You're kidding! LOL!

Well, I don't watch Fred too much on the web, but I don't hate it. In fact, I think they're really funny.

I don't know if Fred can pull off a decent full-length movie, but I'll definitely give it a chance.

Now all we need is an Annoying Orange movie...

Now all we need is an Annoying Orange movie...

ANGRY.jpg

Never speak of that obnoxious fruit again... EVAR!!

But seriously, watching Annoying orange is a major test on both your patience and nerves. Surely your nerves will burst bleeding and you'll end up smashing your head on the bathroom sink just to destroy the memory of even seeing the first minute of one vid... well ok, it it may not have you doing that but it's pretty obnoxious nevertheless.

ANGRY.jpg

Never speak of that obnoxious fruit again... EVAR!!

But seriously, watching Annoying orange is a major test on both your patience and nerves. Surely your nerves will burst bleeding and you'll end up smashing your head on the bathroom sink just to destroy the memory of even seeing the first minute of one vid... well ok, it it may not have you doing that but it's pretty obnoxious nevertheless.

LOL! Have you ever seen the Annoying Orange VS Fred video? If you haven't, do yourself a favor and don't watch it.

But I like Annoying Orange. I think I've seen all his videos. Don't ask me why. Some people simply find extremely annoying things to be hilarious.

But it was never really child friendly, if you ask me.

That's exactly why it was good. The Adult Party Cartoon revival they tried flopped because it wasn't on Nick. They made their best stuff when they had to try to get away with it. Without any limits, it was just raunchy humor that really wasn't all too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back