Four 2.1 Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Release Date: December 2001
The last build using Legacy 1.30, it contained the same number of acts as past demos, except a new secret level, Castle Eggman Zone. Capture the Flag multiplayer mode was also introduced.
...Oh, oops.

I think I meant when I said that was an older version of the Engine.

Language

(Um...sorry...this is my first post....)
There will be more languages apart of the english?
Like....Spanish? c:

There isn't alot to translate to Spanish: the Intro, the MP Results Screen, Pop-ups that appear in Multiplayer, ... so it could be well feasible... if there is someone willing to though.

Last edited:
Too bad there aren't too much people speaking czech... (because i want SRB2 in czech :) )

Hey, I thought it was agreed some time ago, on another thread, that translations would be possible! Well, nobody said on this version, but eventually, right...?

Translations are certainly possible, but there's no real point in doing so. The amount of translatable text in SRB2 is very low, and practically none of it is required to play the game. I sincerely doubt that the fact that SRB2 comes only in English has ever stopped anyone from playing it.

Now what might make people stop playing the game is the lack of AZERTY acceptance.

It's not noticeable at all when playing, but when writing it can be a real pain in the butt.

Last edited:
They cannot tell you a date because they didn't fix the netcode yet. Besides, who knows how long it will take?

Until then, the answer is, when it's done.

Until then, the answer is, when it's done.
The answer is always when it's done. Even after it's been released! It's a universal axiom!

By the way, when the time comes, calling dibs on a SM64-style level pack using emblems and condition sets.

What we kinda need to know is: what/which was the first build of 2.1 that had a fucked up netcode?

They don't fucking know. They've said it a million times and you people continue to refuse to pull up your eyelids and read a few posts above your own, it's sickening. This thread has since offered nothing of value ever since the first person asked that question in here, it's just getting annoyingly repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back