Found something surprising in Mystic Realm

Swiss Sonic

Not sure if somebody already knew about this, but I've discovered something that blowed my mind in Labyrinth Woods Zone at Mystic Realm. Those white flowers in the floor seems to indicate where is the right place to go. I followed that logic and I managed to reach the first starpost without any mistake. The only disadvantage is that trick ends once you keep going ahead after reaching the starpost, so it has been +10 years that I played Mystic Realm and I never realized that before! I used to finish that map with pure luck earlier.

Ps: I used the Mystic Realm Community Edition. I thought initially that was only introducted in that edition, not the original ones. I was wrong, the older versions also had that! Mind blowing!

Attachments

• srb20453.png
    srb20453.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 104
  • srb20452.png
    srb20452.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 106
All versions of Labyrinth Woods have little hints for the proper direction in every room. MRCE's gonna be completely reworking LWZ whilst still keeping the idea of screwing with expectations.

The only disadvantage is that trick ends once you keep going ahead after reaching the starpost
No it does not, actually.

When you reach the Star Post at the thic trees (if there is one in CE, idk), look at it from a different angle. There's a root sticking out above the ground. That's your arrow.
When you reach the Star Post at the bushes, look inside the bushes. There's a purple flower. Go to the tunnel the purple flower is closest to.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back