Forum Banning Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon166

I'm not trying to whine, but do you think that it would be a better idea to ban flamers? :lol:
But really, this entire forum is in my eyes a negative place, due to extreme flaming. Not to mention any names, but I see the same users flaming people for the silliest things in mostly every post.

You're confusing "deabting" with "flaming". We mostly debate here, and only flame if we've encountered a nOOb ie: NOObkop.

TimberWolf, not only are you wrong about people not flaming, you misspelled "debating"

Anyways, I thought we did file warnings for flaming...

Anyways, I thought we did file warnings for flaming...
And that we did.

Most of what you see here tends to be debating - which I doubt is actually negative, but is actually positive if the conversation's getting somewhere. Yes, though, we do have a case of flaming, and I think we've had it for quite a while now. It's getting resolved, though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Also, Timberwolf, you're actually kinda pushing it, no offense. <_<

We do ban flamers. However, the system we have in place is slow to give people time to actually respond to warnings.

If you're referencing Timberwolf, he has been banned for flaming already.

Actually, I've noticed the admins just lock perfectly good topics instead of banning/temp-banning the idiots that are causing the problem.

(Oh, look, Timber's banned.)

I believe so, one of my friends got baned(not Tails 10/11/12/pop pop) and cannot view the forums.

Heh, I got IP banned from another forum once. *Admins stare anxiously*
Uh, it was for some stupid crap that wasn't my fault. The forum was reaching an apopleptic state any way.

EDIT: By the way, timber doesn't have an avatar now. Did he change it to something that had to be deleted?

Last time I saw it, it was just his "fox form" with two guns, and I saw it this morning, so I wouldn't think so, but I dunno.

Usually you only get banned from doing something stupid, or doing it contiuously, regardless of warnings.

And on another blessed tune, Timber's finally banned, or am I going insane?

Please, someone do tell me, please! o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back