FLB's Super Knuckles (1.09.4 fixed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSX said:
PM me and I'll give you the WAD. That isn't really releasing... Oh, and by the way, you can use the link in my sig until FLB bugs me about it...

...That isn't exactly removing the link. <_<

Ah, well. I feel like trying it out for the heck of it. May as well get it while it lasts.

EDIT: Why did you force the super music in there? You can easily get it off of a music pack or put it in one. Besides, I don't really like it anyway. :?

EDIT: Oh, whoops, my bad. I was testing it in SRB2JTE. =P

... JTE, why did you force the super music in there? :? j/k

Don't give it to anyone at all. I really don't want this WAD to be shown "public," as n00bs will then ALWAYS have this on their servers...

Why is this so bad?

EDIT:

I won't make my own. Most people (a) like WADs that play exactly like the real characters or weaker, and (b) hate everything else.

So, it's more like:

OMG TH@TS 50 84D IT DOES SOMTHIN

EDIT2:

I think the similarity to Knuckles will scare hyper n00bs away.
Not that there are any here...

EDIT3:

NOBODY has this on their servers but me.

FireLaserbeam said:
Don't give it to anyone at all. I really don't want this WAD to be shown "public," as n00bs will then ALWAYS have this on their servers...
I see what you mean FLB. We dont want the NOOBs going OMG WUT A B@D WAD. IT C@2T D0 @NYthiN6!

Ya, I never use NOOB talk. :mrgreen:

shadow the fox said:
FireLaserbeam said:
I see what you mean FLB. We dont want the NOOBs going OMG WUT A B@D WAD. IT C@2T D0 @NYthiN6!

Ya, I never use NOOB talk. :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm estimating that they'd be more like "wtf y is he pink?????????????????/"

I don't want this released because then n00bs will always be hosting Super Coop games using Super Knux and Super Tails and some map with all 7 emeralds. :|

FireLaserbeam said:
I don't want this released because then n00bs will always be hosting Super Coop games using Super Knux and Super Tails and some map with all 7 emeralds. :|

How about making it so people have to PM me or something to get the WAD, and I can determine if they are n00bs or not, and if they aren't, send them the link. Anyway n00bs would all be like "OMFG I CANT DOWNLOD THISS!!1", because they couldn't find the "download link".

FSX said:
How about making it so people have to PM me or something to get the WAD, and I can determine if they are n00bs or not, and if they aren't, send them the link. Anyway n00bs would all be like "OMFG I CANT DOWNLOD THISS!!1", because they couldn't find the "download link".

No. I just don't want it given out. Its not even that accurate anyways, as the real Super Knuckles has a slower top speed, doesn't change jump height, and climbs and glides faster.

FireLaserbeam said:
FSX said:

No. I just don't want it given out. Its not even that accurate anyways, as the real Super Knuckles has a slower top speed, doesn't change jump height, and climbs and glides faster.

Hey, not your fault.

SSN, MAKE SUPER STUFF CHANGABLE!!!

EDIT:

Anyway, you, FLB, are the ultimate pessimist on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back