• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
next gen charater wads

There is one problem with it though every time i try to use him in multi-player it crashes the srb2 you sould fix that

Re: next gen charater wads

tysonhedgehog said:
There is one problem with it though every time i try to use him in multi-player it crashes the srb2 you sould fix that

>_<
Use the console! The sprites are too large to fit in the multilayer screen so it crashes.

Currently since I'm doing my part of Sonic collab 2, I'll be able to do 2 things at once. While I'm working on the Sonic middle/side view running animation, I could use this for both projects.

RgxSuperSonic said:
I'm tired of waiting, here is a new concept artwork from the new design.

RGX_Sonic_Next_Gen_artwork_by_RgxSuperSonic.jpg

Oops I think I misleaded some of you...heh

When I meant I was almost done, I meant I was almost done redesigning the sprites and not finished with them all...but, I am doing the other angles at the moment so don't worry this will get done.

>_< sorry for my moment of unintelligence...
Awesome dude!!! This kicks serious butt! Can't wait 'till you get these finished!

Um... It doesn't matter if you fall in the first gate because He isn't doing the mod anymore. He is only working on the characters because the levels went terrible,No offense RGX. You might wanna put in big bold letters on the first post saying "I am only doing the character." So... How goes the spriting of the left and right frames? I know wads like these take a HUGE amount of time but I am just curious.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Um... It doesn't matter if you fall in the first gate because He isn't doing the mod anymore. He is only working on the characters because the levels went terrible,No offense RGX. You might wanna put in big bold letters on the first post saying "I am only doing the character." So... How goes the spriting of the left and right frames? I know wads like these take a HUGE amount of time but I am just curious.

Gosh, its in the topic title people. -.-

Really good for a next gen mod! One thing though, when your in the next gen levels try to make the tokens for SuperSonic A tad visible, because I can't find them. :|

Edit: Nvm, I just saw you werent doing it anymore. Sorry.

NG

I think this wad is cool, great but, you must add some more characters. I Mean,
the only Next Gen character in the game, is Sonic, You dont think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back