• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ng-sonic

Holy hand-grenades Batman! This looks pretty good! but I noticed that Next Gen Sonic doesn't have left or right moving frames. Shadow looks like he's gonna be pretty good too.

Yeah I think Chaos spear could just be a glowing bomb like the one for sa2shadow-v2. It would be real cool if he could do rapid punches and kicks after a homing attack like he did in the game, too bad thats just about impossible right now. I really think the ears should be closer to the forehead.
Yugi said:
Holy hand-grenades Batman! This looks pretty good! but I noticed that Next Gen Sonic doesn't have left or right moving frames. Shadow looks like he's gonna be pretty good too.
Well, he said there wouldn't be left and right frames in the beta

I think Shadow could be improved if his spikes were more "bent", instead of curving smoothly like Sonic's.

Also, Sonic looks like he needs some sun, perhaps you could darken his skin?

God, not again.... *sighs* Listen to me
1. DON'T USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!
2. Don't request wads in another persons release topic. If you want one so bad then make it yourself.

Help2 said:
LOOKS AWESOME NOTHINS WRONG WITH THIS!

Can you do a mario mod too?

Okay, first off all work on your grammar and caps before coming back. Second of all don't ask for wads. And finally, you're just being annoying.

ronin sanji said:
Help2 said:
Okay, first off all work on your grammar and caps before coming back. Second of all don't ask for wads. And finally, you're just being annoying.

Hey, stop insulting people. It isn't nice.

And by the way, you have had some n00bish behavior too.

Then don't. I can understand there will be quite a few or just a plain lot of grammar mistakes if you make an uber long post. However, with short posts, it shouldn't be a problem quickly fixing some of the grammar mistakes. And even if you do submit the post with the bad spelling, there's always the edit button to save the day.

LOOKS AWESOME NOTHINS WRONG WITH THIS!

Can you do a mario mod too?

Mind avoiding the caps button? It seems like you're screaming that out very loud, while I don't see a reason why you would scream just to say that.

Oh, and there's already quite a few mario mods. SS64, Espio's mod, Mariopack1095, and a hell load of seperate Mario characters.

I thought this wad was cool until I got the game. Now I think this is awsome!! Well...the first level anyway (Kingdom valley I think). That level is dome very well. All you need is the egal and the bridge to fall and it will be perfect!

Fish hook said:
I thought this wad was cool until I got the game. Now I think this is awsome!! Well...the first level anyway (Kingdom valley I think). That level is dome very well. All you need is the egal and the bridge to fall and it will be perfect!

This was mentioned before but, the mod is dead. Only the character wads are being worked on now.

Something about the ears being closer to forehead quote...

Is this better?

DashFox2007 said:
How long will it take to finish Sonic? Hasn't it been over 1 month?

1. If I had the all the time in the world, it would have been done by now.
2. Spriting/animating takes time (especially in flash), I don't do recolors of sprites.

Hey how'd you do that.

In crisis city 1 and 2 you made it constantly move foward, so sonic could move backwards, like in next gens mach speed sections, but slower, how did you do that, I could use that technique for my level pack.

1. If I had the all the time in the world, it would have been done by now.
2. Spriting/animating takes time (especially in flash), I don't do recolors of sprites.

Sorry, I forgot that a really good wad takes time. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back