• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can edit them so that they break upon contact, and if there is a item that can be locked onto (item box/enemy) then you will dive towards it.

1-Up said:
You can edit them so that they break upon contact, and if there is a item that can be locked onto (item box/enemy) then you will dive towards it.

I was thinking about that as well, but it will look wierd when you just walk through it with no type of force...

Meh, don't mind it. I'd say we'd concentrate a bit more on getting the planned stuff done, instead of the little details, like homing on a wall.

Yeah, but still, you should make them breakable by jumping into them, it's a simple matter of changing the linedef special you use.

Draykon said:
Yeah, but still, you should make them breakable by jumping into them, it's a simple matter of changing the linedef special you use.

If we could make it possible to destroy it just by homing and spindash, then that would be great, but otherwise itlook wierd just walking through it.

Erm, do you even realise what I said?

In the terms used by Sonic 1, it would be smashed by the Super Sonic Spin Attack.

In more modern terms, it would be jump, spindash, or homing attack.

Ay, but unless it is possible to soc you would need a new exe. LOOK:
fofjr6.png

Notice there is no homing attack under breakable.
I am unsure of this, and there may be another way to do it.

It is at approximately one more day left. RgxSuperSonic or one of his Next Gen staff has to host it on their website.

Offtopic: Yays. 300 posts, Next target 1000 posts, Expected April 2007 :D

:| Shoot, today is the last day for progress.

Everything now relys on Flame and Moonlander to finish the levels by tonight.

Oh god, please do not let this be a disaster.... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back