flap flap

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

doesn't the flap falp ability just make it too easy. i mean you can flap flap flap when falling into a bottomless pit when tails would be out of juice and never lose a life. infinate flight that comes in flaps is the perfect thing. that's why i love it! *loads robot boy wad* it kinda reminds me of metakinight's flight in nighmare in dreamland.

You know people cheat with flap flap because it allows them to get almost anywhere. When climb a big mountain that is impossible to climb on as knux they just flap flap up to cheat

You know it's not called Flap Flap, it was first invented by JTE in SPMoves and called Bat-Flight, it was then SOCced by me, who also called it bat-flight. Then people discovered a much easier way to do it.

Seriously, where the hell did you get the name "Flap flap"? That sounds stupid. :/

I was actually expecting something much worse and worthy of being deleted from a topic called "flap flap". :X

I used it in my robotboy wad. I called it flap flap because when he double jumps, he is actually flapping like a bird...
And because unlimited jump would probably not fit in the small box...

this is flap flap:
flap.gif

infinate flight in flaps. basically infinate air jumping. just keep pressing jump in mid-air to give you an upwards boost.
it's kinda cheating in a way.

well that's what i thought it was called. the only 2 wads with that ability i know are the robot boy wad and the flickie wad which both called it flap flap. i never knew of the ability before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back