• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ree-c said:
Super shadow? i edited it off the SRB2 supersonic sprites.

yeah, i know those sprites. hey, try it, turn super sonic in SRB2 and you see that the sprites look simalar to the ones here

oh also, Ree-C, when your doing the shading, try to add some shading on the yellow streak where the Ear seems to make a shadow or something, you know, Shadows (you see them at least every day :lol: )

FSX said:
ree-c said:
icon_edit.gif

Is this better?

playu18xe7hz.png

ICK!! REMOVE THE SILVER LINES IN THE EYES!
What silver lines?

Uh, that's his hair. :o They aren't just THERE, silly. D:

well it was a demo picture, but when i start the Real thing, i hope Ree-c Will get rid of the red lines off the super form (which will be orange)

You couldn't do it yourself?

playu18xe7hz.png

Literally took me less than 15 seconds, including the time it took to open/close Paint, along with clicking 'Yes' at the 'Save changes to' prompt. Tell me, is Ree-c doing all of the work?

Ritz said:
Tell me, is Ree-c doing all of the work?

no he isnt, he is just doing the shading for me and adding the bangs

i do the major re-coloring to make the green sonic look like Flame
Thanks to a color replacer program, it speeds up my proccess of recoloring the sprites

but i need to get in touch with Walter RPG, because Ree-c said that Walter was doing the running sprites and i havent heard a word from him, nor Ree-C

(so either I or Ree-c will get in touch with walter RPG soon)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Ritz said:
Tell me, is Ree-c doing all of the work?

no he isnt, he is just doing the shading for me and adding the bangs

i do the major re-coloring to make the green sonic look like Flame
Thanks to a color replacer program, it speeds up my proccess of recoloring the sprites

but i need to get in touch with Walter RPG, because Ree-c said that Walter was doing the running sprites and i havent heard a word from him, nor Ree-C

(so either I or Ree-c will get in touch with walter RPG soon)

Well maybe you should send a Private message to them and maybe that'll get there attention :|

well actually Ree-c has the file so he is the only one who can test out the file

I do the major recoloring (which takes about 5 minutes a sprite)
Ree-c is making the Wad and, doing shading/touch-ups (major credit here :wink: )
Walter is making the Running sprites

Flame The Hedgehog

Maybe I could get Ree-c to start again, I asked him if he wanted a net game and I still have his message...Maybe I can send him a Private Message, he usally sends me another PM realy fast. :D

yeah, Sometimes Me and Ree-C use the PM as an IM chat thing, but we talk about the Character wad and all that stuff

oh, and i got in touch with W.A. (walter RPG) (dont call him walter, he hates that) today, he said he would start on the sprites in the middle of the week. he has no time at the moment

(sorry for triple posting now but-)

What the Heck happened to the topic? is it like dead or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back