First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. That's probably the reason I'm on this board. ;)

1000th topic, by the way.

QBASIC's a game, right?

There's only so much you can do on a 486 with no CD drive, even nine years ago...

['Super Mario Land' is probably closer to the answer you're looking for.]

Oh...

Well, in terms of all video-games and not Sonic ones, I have:

Super Mario Bros. What else? First video game I ever really played. A couple times a year my family used to go to our cousins' house, where they had an NES, and a Genesis in the basement. Fun times they were.

Like many others, I started with Super Mario Bros. 1. Played it and beat it.

I was two years old.

Two years old? Are you crazy? O.o

I was probably 4 or 5 years old back then, and I couldn't play that good.

Like everyone else here, Super Mario Bros. 1. The best I could do the first time I played it was get to World 6 though. :\

FoxBlitzz said:
Two years old? Are you crazy? O.o

I was probably 4 or 5 years old back then, and I couldn't play that good.

Slight mistake; I was 3. But still. I guess I'm just hardcore like that.

But seriously, I clearly remember owning (both literally and buttkickingly) that game at 3. I lived in several houses between birth and 7 years old; one at 1, another at 2, a third from at 3, a fourth from 4 to 6, and then we moved to another state when I was 7. I remember every house but that very first one, and I have solid memories of the room I had in that third house, and playing SMB in that room.

Though, as odd as it is to have beaten SMB1 that young, the odder part is the fact that I clearly remember things from when I was 2 years old.

I had like 5 first games among those were Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3. My dad got the NES before I was like born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back