First-ever marriage between man and a video game character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, now let's wait to see the first-ever divorce between a man and a video game character.

I wonder what'll happen when the batteries die. XD

Knowing this from experience, having done no-save Pokemon campaigns in Diamond and Platinum, you can charge the DS while it's in the middle of a game, or in "sleep mode". Say when the dude goes to bed he could leave the game running where it's at with the screen open while it charges, or he could simply close the cover of the DS and charge it while he sleeps with the power on. In either case, when he wakes up, he can pick up right where he left off without ever turning the game off. Alternatively, if the game has a save function, he could possibly treat it as "Oh, my wife's going out to play/sleep/whatever", save the game and turn it off for charging.

Charge them? The real question is, what will happen if the data corrupts, or someone starts a new game/deletes the data?

As for someone deleting his save data? Plausible, but unlikely. If he's marrying a video game character, chances are he has no real friends to speak of (or said friends ran for cover when they found out he's marrying a video game character), and his parents are probably like "...WTF? This isn't the son we knew... We don't want anything to do with him anymore, kthxbye"

I'd say it's probably more likely that his Nintendo DS would be stolen by some random small-time criminal. In which case, who knows what might happen. Let's hope for some rage-inspired murder, so that this poor sap can be put in a mental institution (or better yet, six feet under the ground in a graveyard) where he belongs.

Last edited:
Oh dear god, now I've seen EVERYTHING! This is just weird. Why would you marry a video game?

The same way, if it had passed in America as law, Shadow would have over a thousand wives.

The same way, if it had passed in America as law, Shadow would have over a thousand wives.
Or they would have made a matter converter and create over a thousand Shadow clones and then the world would be overrun by Sonic recolors. Which is better? Having to share a husband with 999+ other wives, or have 1000+ of your husbands surrounding you?

Last edited:
Or they would have made a matter converter and create over a thousand Shadow clones and then the world would be overrun by Sonic recolors. Which is better? Having to share a husband with 999+ other wives, or have 1000+ of your husbands surrounding you?

I prefer the "death by self-inflicted gunshot" option.

Ask someone in Utah.

After reading that, this is just odd & sad. He needs to get out to a proper social club somewhere and meet *real* girls. If he has problems with making friends of any type, normal or love in this case, then he would have the balls to actually go to places like what I mentioned and make friends, or even the special one he finds. Not all systems last forever, so he better get on with his *character wife* whilst while the DS & the game is still alive & running, because when they go, he's also out of the game too.

And that is my opinion on this.

hahahahahahahahahaha

this is pathetic, he is a true idiot!
Knowing this from experience, having done no-save Pokemon campaigns in Diamond and Platinum, you can charge the DS while it's in the middle of a game, or in "sleep mode". Say when the dude goes to bed he could leave the game running where it's at with the screen open while it charges, or he could simply close the cover of the DS and charge it while he sleeps with the power on. In either case, when he wakes up, he can pick up right where he left off without ever turning the game off. Alternatively, if the game has a save function, he could possibly treat it as "Oh, my wife's going out to play/sleep/whatever", save the game and turn it off for charging.

I think this is possible only for some months, after a short time, the video game will be broken, because he will get very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back