First Beta of SRB2 Z-Mix is here.

What is your overall opinion of the wad.

• Awesome! I love it! Can't wait to see more!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty average. Not a bad job. Needs serious fine tuning.

• Not that great. Needs a lot of work.

• It sucks. No offense.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after the 25th hit the application failed and it went back to the desktop...
*sniffle* almost killed the guy but its extremely cool its not normal any more its..its...i...it..s..ju...st....*faints and falls on the ground*

A little more than what I had expected. Sadly, I have not had the time to finish the level (had to go to school). All in all it is better than the beta. But there is just one problem. Some of the messages have spelling errors. Other than that, I have no complaints about it.

T_T Dude, he's the first boss. This isn't Devil May Cry 3. It's not supposed to be that hard. Why yall bein' beta hatas.

ZTaimat said:
...=O

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make enemies and bosses in socs I missed? ...I really want to make one...

/me waits for the next boss...

If you can, have Zechiro use some attack vs super sonic that drains his rings... then if posable, have an infinately-going arena with some rings every so often (like ... ... most super sonic battles in sega or sonic team)

that was soooooo my metal tails doll idea >.>

you didn't see that there is no metal tails doll boss and theres no curse of the tails doll mod ;o

FIRE THINGY?...

Maybe a future battle with Zesh could have him throwing a big glowing energy ball (use the slime gfx!! =p) that will explode and send out flames.

cueball61 said:
ZTaimat said:
...=O

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make enemies and bosses in socs I missed? ...I really want to make one...

/me waits for the next boss...

If you can, have Zechiro use some attack vs super sonic that drains his rings... then if posable, have an infinately-going arena with some rings every so often (like ... ... most super sonic battles in sega or sonic team)

that was soooooo my metal tails doll idea >.>

you didn't see that there is no metal tails doll boss and theres no curse of the tails doll mod ;o

Cueball, that's a damn lie. I just considered letting you use my SOC in your mod, but now that you are taking credit for it, permission denied.

good

Well, i thought it was way to long for a first boss. i mean i spent like 10 mins fighting this guy and only to end up with a segment violation before i got to finish him off. other than that it's a good job. :|

How do I start this?

Alright, you're all familiar with the wad by now. I went to a friend's house and tried it out after I sent it to him. The wad my friend is using is far less difficult than the wad I'm using. Honestly, I'm surprised so many of you have beaten it at this point when I myself am having trouble with my own version.

Currently, I'm still at my friend's house and nowhere near my own neighborhood, so I can't upload the correct wad. However, I will be releasing the fixed version in Beta 2 sometime soon, along with a new map (I hate the water grooves as much as you do).

So, have fun while it lasts, because the next wad is going to be a lot more difficult.

Some differences you can expect:

VASTLY increased speed
VASTLY decreased pause delay
Additional attack maneuvers
Alternate dialogue (timing and grammar -_-)
And, hopefully, by that time, fully voiced dialogue

On that note, I may (or may not) be looking for voice actors, male and/or female, in the near future.

'Cept for Zeshiro, so don't get your hopes up. (<-- blatant arrogance)

That's it. Enjoy what time you have left in this premature sissy Hell I've released.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
That's exactly what I was about to say here. No one in the known universe can beat Zeshiro now unless they have Super Sonic activated.

Zeshiro's Arrogance: +100

Zeshiro said:
How do I start this?
Some differences you can expect:

VASTLY increased speed
VASTLY decreased pause delay

Additional attack maneuvers
Alternate dialogue (timing and grammar -_-)
And, hopefully, by that time, fully voiced dialogue

On that note, I may (or may not) be looking for voice actors, male and/or female, in the near future.

'Cept for Zeshiro, so don't get your hopes up. (<-- blatant arrogance)

That's it. Enjoy what time you have left in this premature sissy Hell I've released.

....no. Do not increase the speed, it is fine as it is(I mean for crying out loud, it doesn't go any faster if he uses skullattack!). In fact, any faster than that, and the only hits you will land will be because he ran into you(in otherwords, as the result of luck). Any boss that requires you to rely on luck is badly made, and takes no consideration for the gaming experience. The pause delays... are made up for by the fact that he is usually using skullattack when charging(with the exception of the attack of awesomeness), meaning he really isn't pausing, most of the time. So just decrease the delay on the attack of awesomeness. As for adding new attacks... good luck, eggman only has 3 attack slots, and all of them are used currently(though you could have a counter-attack).

What I meant was, he'll be a lot faster, but he's going to be more defensive that offensive. If he just pummels you at ahigh speed without giving you a chance to attack, then as you said, you won't beat him using actually skill.

You can already beat him on lucky hits alone as it is, and it's not like it requires skill to begin with when he moves at Eggman's speed. Anyone could beat him at that speed. I'm going to have his response be faster, and have him try to keep you at a safe distance from himself.

He'll just be alot harder to get to, and it will require skill to beat him. Not sure how I'll work that out in the soc, but I'll find a way.

the damn thing is if i get hit and i fly backwards and stuff and he skullbashes my while i'm flying backwards it causes a sig segv.

zack_rudge said:
the damn thing is if i get hit and i fly backwards and stuff and he skullbashes my while i'm flying backwards it causes a sig segv.

I don't get that bug at all. Are you using SRB2JTE? SRB2JTE crashes a lot, it might not be the wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back