Finnaly figured some things out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srb2Doombuilder has been giving me trouble for some time, and since im bored and want to play SRB2 again, I just have the same problem. How to make a super sonic stage. Like the floor, Clear stuff, Custom music choice. Just letting you all know also Zone0 wont be realeased for a LONG time. I havent even started it yet!

It's hard to tell whether or not you're asking a question, or telling us something. Either way, no, it really wasn't a compliment. It was sarcasm.

How do you need help? Your entire post asks nothing. It makes a statement, not asks a question.

sonic saver said:
I know that but I just need help ok? So yes I knew that was sarcasm, I was just trying to play along.

If you want help, would you kindly make your pleas for help understandable...
In other words, no one can understand your post.

sonic saver said:
I dont know how to make a super sonic stage. How do I put in music! And How do I make sonic automatticly transform?

Music: SRB2Wiki Map Header - MusicSlot

Sonic transform automatically: Sector Type 969 on the sector that the player will spawn in, then, when they touch the floor they will transform if they have all 7 emeralds. If you want them to transform without previously collecting all the emeralds, put all the emeralds in the same place as the player spawn point. (Atleast, I think that's the only way...)

Hey Cueball, it's everywhere in the sector.

But yeah, the player shouldn't need to get all the emeralds at the start of the stage, because they should've earned them before-hand.

BlueZero4 said:
Hey Cueball, it's everywhere in the sector.

But yeah, the player shouldn't need to get all the emeralds at the start of the stage, because they should've earned them before-hand.

SRB2Wiki said:
This sector type, when the player comes in contact with the floor, gives the player 50 rings and transforms him into super form if he has all 7 chaos emeralds and is playing as a character with the ability to transform.

He's implying he wants to make one level, not a whole pack, so he'll need all the emeralds on the player start for it to work.

I'm really likely to believe that.

Bah, you got me.
fyg39t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back