FINAL FANTASY XIII is coming soon! (Real soon....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewtifulJak

Somewhere between stars and Dreams
How many Final Fantasy fans are in the house? I have just caught wind of the NA release date....and I gotta say it's hitting SPRING 2010. Like: EARLY March.....I won't keep ya waiting. It's:

March 9, 2010

Surprised???? I was. Are you pre-ordering? What do think about the new: Paradigram Shift, and TGB Systems? (Time Gauge Battle) I want your thoughts on the newest Final Fantasy Adventure! If you are pre-ordering...What system are you pre-ordering for? (You knew this thread was coming....)

How many Final Fantasy fans are in the house? I have just caught wind of the NA release date....and I gotta say it's hitting SPRING 2010. Like: EARLY March.....I won't keep ya waiting. It's:

March 9, 2010

Surprised???? I was. Are you pre-ordering? What do think about the new: Paradigram Shift, and TGB Systems? (Time Gauge Battle) I want your thoughts on the newest Final Fantasy Adventure! If you are pre-ordering...What system are you pre-ordering for? (You knew this thread was coming....)
I'm not surprised at all because my brother works at Square-Enix LTD,so i will be one of the firsts persons to play the game =p
I will play this game on PS3.

I really like the saga, not all the games but a vey lot of then. I have X, XI, IV, I and XII (The best in my personal opinion)
I will play this in my PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back