file transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn the SRB2 folder to a CD-ROM and take the CD to the secondary computer.

You could always use an SD card as an alternative...

If someone could crack the format on Wii Channels, SRB2 could be ported to the Wii by an SD card as a separate channel! We just need someone to crack the format, though...

Boinciel said:
If someone could crack the format on Wii Channels, SRB2 could be ported to the Wii by an SD card as a separate channel! We just need someone to crack the format, though...

... I never knew you could just take some random PC program and put it on the Wii. I would of NEVER thought of such a thing!

*goes to play Civilzation IV on his Wii*

Boinciel said:
Don't bet on it. Cracking the format's one thing; managing to recode the entire program to work under suboptimal circumstances (face it, it'll be like the DC: homebrew can't take full advantage of the hardware like proper development teams could) is another entirely, and I don't really think it's all that worth it.

I dunno about a Wii channel, but adding Linux to everything but the kitchen sink seems to be the lifetime goal of many a hacker, the Wii included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back