FIFRST ONE TO HELP ME GETS A COPY OF SASRB2 FOR 1.09.3.15!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toaster

トースタちゃん
Kart Krew™️
LINK
Your wondering what the fuss is about. Well...
My linedef block has walk through linedefs at it's edges!
Can any of you fix this?
Also, if you can fix it try to beat the level in ultimate as Tails.... :twisted: Yes I am the son of the devil when it comes to hard bosses.
And those eggman sprites will be replaced with Metal Sonic sprites, hence the name METAL Volcano.

What Annoyes me is when he is Defeated when he flies away the level dosen't finish why is this?

The level does finish, I just think you tampered with Eggman.
EDIT: Seince everyones ignoring this topic, I guess I'll set up a competion...
First one to help me gets a copy of SASRB2 that works in 1.09.3.15, given to me by the one and only REE-C! :D

Your inner sector is one-sided, which it shouldn't be. You also do not have a thok-barrier, and the name of the wad has a space in it. Though, those last two don't really have anything to do with your problem, only the first one.

I don't really want it to be released here. >.>

Besides...I got it working because I was bored...

Ok!
Sorry Ree-c.
But someone helped before you said no-go, so I can't refuse my offer now.
Don't worry, I'll never do it again!
And CONGRATULATIONS, FuriousFox! Your prize will be PMED to you!

Damn...Oh well, can you release it to the public (SA-SRB2)? I mean come on, we all love ports! :D

...Please?

Sorry, Ree-c said no-go. I just gave it out to furiousfox because he was the only one who noticed this topic/didn't ignore it.

And I don't even want it as my mod...How many times do I have to say this? I was bored. This is no way mine. I don't even want any credit for it, BlazeHedgehog made this. Credit him.

BlazeHedgehog?
I'll get permission from him to release it. Met him on the SFGHQ fourms.

Why don't you want it to be released? You can just credit BlazeHedgehog for making it, and credit yourself for porting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back