Few Questions I'd like answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIYoshiII

~Is it possible to change the Time Bonus scoring?~
~Can I change the main characters of SRB2 with wads, so instead of choosing Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles from Single Player, I can change them to others? If so, how?~
~How can I make signs as seen in SF-94?~

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions!

~Can I change the main characters of SRB2 with wads, so instead of choosing Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles from Single Player, I can change them to others? If so, how?~
Also, only by changing the source code.

This is not true, unless things changed from 1.09.4. What you would do is to edit the OBJCTCFG lump to include the code below.
Code:
Character 0
Status = 0

Character 1
Status = 0

Character 2
Status = 0
I am not sure if the status variable is correct, so you may have to play around with the numbers to make it not show up in single player. The characters will still show up in multiplayer regardless of what you do.

Also, note that it is inadvisable to make the normal characters disabled in single player. There aren't many good reasons on why someone would do this. If it is the level, you might want to make it so that normal and custom characters can go through it.

This is not true, unless things changed from 1.09.4. What you would do is to edit the OBJCTCFG lump to include the code below.
Code:
Character 0
Status = 0

Character 1
Status = 0

Character 2
Status = 0
I am not sure if the status variable is correct, so you may have to play around with the numbers to make it not show up in single player. The characters will still show up in multiplayer regardless of what you do.

Also, note that it is inadvisable to make the normal characters disabled in single player. There aren't many good reasons on why someone would do this. If it is the level, you might want to make it so that normal and custom characters can go through it.

I've tried that before, but all it does is stuff up the positions and what's going on in the Character Select Screen. Mainly because Sonic is forced to be on the character select screen most of the time. I may have done something wrong back then, but I did that and everything looked strange.

Code:
Character 0
Status = 0

Character 1
Status = 0

Character 2
Status = 0

This seems relevant to my interests, but could you make edits to the S_SKIN lumps of Tails and Knuckles in a custom WAD without the game basically throwing up? (lol superfaces)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back