Febuary 2000 Prototype Discussion (previously "First version of GFZ FOUND")

Then, what about giving us SRB2 Xmas 0.90 for MS Dos, and I add a batch file and replace CWSDPMI with Version 5 (The CWSDPMI version to run Xmas in DosBox)? The batch would run DosBox, execute CWSDPMI -X and run SRB2Xmas.

This is stupid. Xmas 0.90 will never be found. It was purposefully meant to be forgotten and (in a sense) destroyed.
Plus, like, why do you keep bringing up that weird ass EXE file?

uh jammin, that cwsdpmi executable is used for booting dos srb2 on dosbox without it crashing
Post automatically merged:

Then, what about giving us SRB2 Xmas 0.90 for MS Dos, and I add a batch file and replace CWSDPMI with Version 5 (The CWSDPMI version to run Xmas in DosBox)? The batch would run DosBox, execute CWSDPMI -X and run SRB2Xmas.
we absolutely do not care about xmas 0.90 as it's buggy and was destroyed on purpose. aren't you underage?

If then, why is SSNTails importing 0.90 to Windows NT+? Huh?
(I've beaten a geometry dash level that is a s##t with this post.)

uh jammin, that cwsdpmi executable is used for booting dos srb2 on dosbox without it crashing

we absolutely do not care about xmas 0.90 as it's buggy and was destroyed on purpose. aren't you underage?
You are kind of right, why would I want 0.90 when we can find the SAGE 2000 Maps and the Source Code Mod?
And, Jammin', SonikkuBoy is right. That file is used to try playing SRB2Xmas Dos in DOSBox.
Here's the process:
Download the weird ass CWSDPMI I shared, put it in your SRB2Xmas Dos folder, execute DOSBox, do mount c/d/e/f (Choose whatever drive.) <drive><folder><folder> (DO NOT DO CD TO THE SPECIFIED FOLDER! Do instead "driveletter:\where your srb2xmas folder is".)
And finally, you are in DOSBox in SRB2Xmas Dos folder! You can now finally exec- UH OH!
It will still reach a Sigsegv, but don't worry. Do this command set:
cwsdpmi -x (To activate something that I don't know what the heck it is, but helps in the SRB2Xmas Run)
srb2xmas (Executes the game)
Now try playing Springin' Around. Did it work, if so, You did it! :wonderful:

Last edited:
(I've beaten a geometry dash level that is a s##t with this post.)
He's not porting 0.90. If he still had it for some damn reason it would've already been released ages ago.
Also tf does GD have to do with anything?

Also, SonikkuBoy does have a point. You're acting like a child.

this thread quickly devolved from "wowi! we found history yippee! :D" to "hm yes, wher dl link plz giv" and "her executable file! pls play!!1!1!1"

If you're going to correct somebody on current knowledge, please don't get it wrong yourself. This build was made shortly after 0.92, it absolutely cannot be 0.90.
So is the project still a thing?
Also what happened to this thread?
SSNTails is still working on it, he's waiting for Sonikku to make his comments about it's contents. All we can do is wait. Nobody in the internal channels of SRB20YA have it either. It's a waiting game and that's how it will be until SSN considers it release-worthy.

when this releases. i will have another thing to my srb2 archive and i will port it to 2.2 (or 2.3)

I think it would be strange to-
He's not porting 0.90. If he still had it for some damn reason it would've already been released ages ago.
Also tf does GD have to do with anything?

Also, SonikkuBoy does have a point. You're acting like a child.
LET ME MAKE A JOKE DUDE

image.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back