Favroite wepaon ring combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a SOC that makes rings bounce out from walls. In fact I mentioned that specific combo because KnuxShadow kept attacking me with that and I had no way to dodge it :(

Orangelink said:
Kitsune said:
Deathmatch Arena is in Jazz Attack?

Jazz made a map with all weapon rings?!
Unless you are extraordinarily good at extracting rings weapon rings from enemies, it's impossible.
*coughsbiscough* *shot*

Anyway... my favorite combo would have to be auto-rail, if not auto-homing. Why do I choose either one of these? I'm not a person who is extremely good at rail ring, which is why I don't snipe people that often. Without the combinations, I just use auto, since it's not hard to use, and all it really needs is a lot of rings to use, or an infinity ring. If I have auto-homing, then it can be easier to hit the other players with the auto-homing ring, since you can fire a lot of rings, and they can hom in on the person that is closest to you. If there isn't anyone close to you, then the ring just goes straight, which isn't any fun.

Earuto said:
Auto and Homing.

I have only had it once, but I won every match I played it with.
You're kidding? That's the worst one. It is basically the homing ring with nothing added.

My favorite would have to be Rail-Explosion.

Eh, the WOP is kinda funny, but let's not get into that, shall we?

I don't need any weapons but if i had to chose then it would be the auto homing, i pwned s.s with that soo many times XD

The Dark Fox said:
Earuto said:
Auto and Homing.

I have only had it once, but I won every match I played it with.
You're kidding? That's the worst one. It is basically the homing ring with nothing added.

It goes after the enemy with you just standing there? Oh, and that is a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back