Favourite sonic quotes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Eh, I like this one:

Tikal said:
How can I make you understand?

Tikal's lines were poorly done... "the stealing, the killing..." was right up there with Amy Rose...

Lets see... Eggman had some of the best ones...

"TAILS!!! Wait for me!"
"Isn't it past your bedtime kiddies?"

AoStH
"I'm the fastest sloth in the world! *falls out of tree* See?"
"How do you expect me to read it? I'm only four and a half years old!"

SatSR had some cool moments...

Sinbad: "Well, to destroy the Ifrit, how about getting some water on him?"
Sonic: "Woooow, the wisdom of Sinbad... adventurer of adventurers..."

Sonic: "Erazor Djinn I wish that you are sealed back in the lamp forever (didn't get this one quite right)"
Erazor: "How can I be defeated by this filthy little rat!!! Noooo! *spirals into lamp*"
Sonic: "I told you before! *closes lid* I'm a hedgehog! *blows out the flame*"

I have two:

Amy said:
Shadow, we need you please help us.
Shadow said:
Its all going according to plan. Besides, there's no way to help anyone.
Amy said:
There has to be! I know that people fight over the most trivial things. Some people might be selfish, like the professor said. But they're basically good, if they try their best and never give up on their wishes. They always have a reason to be happy. That's why you should help them out... saving them is a good thing! Shadow, I beg you, please do it for them... Give them a chance!
Maria in Shadow's flashback said:
Shadow, I beg of you, please do it for me... for a better future!
Shadow said:
Maria said:
For all people who live on that planet... give them a chance to be happy... Let them live for their dreams. Shadow, I know you can do it. That's the reason why you were brought into this world. Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog.

And:
Knuckles said:
The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power. Power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. Only you can do this! Stop the Chaos Emeralds!

Sonic The Hedgehog said:
IT'S ALL ABOUT SPEED!!

The next is an unused quote
Knuckles The Echidna said:
Whaaatt??? A ghost?!?!
These next two go together

Elise said:
Super Sonic said:
*somehow turned Super Sonic* Thank you, Elise.
Kinda hard to tell if he was thanking her for the emeralds or the kiss >_>.

Sonic The Hedgehog said:
You're too sloooow!

Goober's quote said:
Some people might be selfish, like the professor said. But they're basically good, if they try their best and never give up on their wishes. They always have a reason to be happy.

Sounds like they just slapped the "do your best" thing in there. Maria's quote later on is more fitting, although Sayanora doesn't quite seem like a suitable farewell.

Just the same it looks like it could have been pretty decent scene, I assume it sounds far worse in game. I should probably look into getting SA2:B... MP3, N:JoD, and MKWii take priority though.

I don't remember Knuckles quoting Tikal's poem... actually playing Sonic Adventure I was surprised that Tikal didn't show Knuckles more than anyone else. It doesn't seem right that he's *still* puzzling over it at the end of the game when he has more of a right to know the whole story than Sonic or Tails.

Regarding the Elise quote, I did see a youtube video of it, but when I saw Elise praying to the chaos emeralds, I skipped straight to the end. That was disturbing and I wasn't exactly looking forward to seeing her kiss sleeping beauty anyways. I would assume he was thanking her for "bringing him back to life".

Avi said:
FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM. :D

And: Kids, There is nothing better then being hug by someone you like but if someone tries to touch in a way or in a place that you fell incomfertable that no good. Its your body no one has the wright to touch it. So what do you do? First you say NO then you get out of there. Most important you gotta tell someone you trust, like you parent, your teacher or a police officer.

:shot:

"Tails look out your gonna crash, ahh!"

The voice acting there, It made me laugh the first time I heard it.

"You little theves, you didnt think I'll let you get out of here alive?"
"Come and get some Eggman"

I think it just sounded cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back