Favorite video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm, Clockwork Knight 2 WAS sweet, although I think I might side with the two Mega Man games or Rayman as better Saturn platformers, all things considered. CK1 was merely okay; it can't lay a finger on its sequel. It's too easy, even on the hardest difficulty. The sequel, on the other hand, might be just a tad bit too hard. (I still loathe that paper boss, particularly its second phase. Urgh.)

Anyway, I'm leaning toward Super Mario World or Sonic CD or Link's Awakening or Ocarina of Time. Yes, all four of them. It's kinda hard to whittle it down.

Maybe toss Symphony of the Night, Streets of Rage 2 (or Bare Knuckle 3), DOOM, Half-Life 2 or Skies of Arcadia into there too, I dunno. On that note, I really, really wish I could afford Panzer Dragoon Saga.

We still would prefer, Ritz, that you not derail threads based on personal opinion. I understand you don't like some of the games being listed here, but honestly nobody really asked for your thoughts on the matter.

In any case, I'll list my top ... I'll just list some games I like until I think there's enough. In no particular order, I give you some of my all time favorites...

1: Half-Life (including Blue Shift and Opposing Force)
2: Chrono Trigger
3: Super Mario RPG
4: Sonic 3 and Knuckles
5: Final Fantasy VII
6: Halo
7: Donkey Kong Country
8: Pokemon series
8: Earthbound

I can't make a list (DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE :() but I can tell you what is pretty much my all-time favorite game. Tales Of Symphonia.

There are so many favorites that I can't really make a list, but my favorite games of all time are kirby games.

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Final Fantasy X/X-2. These two are equal.
3. F-Zero GX
4. Final Fantasy VII
5. Final Fantasy VIII
6. Maple Story

I REALLY overdo it with SSBM, pretty much the only thing I play on weekends.
For the record, 1:21 on event 50.

I'm going to start up on FFX-2, now I have a new memory card. I just LOVE the battle system.

I haven't really played very many games. Mostly because I don't have a console/decent computer. Sonic games make up the vast majority of the games I've played...I do, however, still have 13-so GBA games upstairs hidden I yank out occasionally.

Yeah, I know what you mean about SSBM. It's number 2 on my list. The only reason it is not number 1 is that I don't have it, I've just played it.

Shadow Hog said:
(I still loathe that paper boss, particularly its second phase. Urgh.)
That fight was a total child molester, yeah, but there are a few corners you can cut; if you stand against the candles at the far-right end of the arena and run out of the way as soon as the paper enters it's second form and begins it's 'transforming' animation, he'll land facing the wall and wind up smacking into it right off the bat- you can deal a round of damage against him in one go there, if you're quick about it.

Also, have you ever noticed Ginger's (Assumedly unintentional) running double-jump? It makes it possible to hit the third form without ever having to resort to egg-throwing.

Shadow Hog said:
On that note, I really, really wish I could afford Panzer Dragoon Saga.
From what I've played, it was a damn good game. Shame Cassini wouldn't load the second disc for me, for whatever reason.

Also, while the Sparkster series didn't quite make my list, it certainly deserves an honorable mention. Skullmonkeys, too.

Darkfire said:
and by the way shu soul calibur is the worst game i have ever spent 30 pounds on

That's because you don't under stand the concept of pressing different buttons. And you can also try adjusting the difficulty level. And if you're playing the XBox version of SC2 or SC3, that night explain why you hate it. And if none of that works, please get some therapy.

grammerploxkthxbai

Honestly, Soul Calibur is pointless on your own. The real fun of Soul Calibur is playing it against your friends. I still play Soul Calibur 2 on a regular basis against my friends.

well, many people seem to be putting their favorite 5 games instead of one, so here is my top 5 games:

1.pokemon ruby-GBA
2.super smash bros melee-GCN
3.super mario 64 ds-DS
4.super mario world-SNES
5.zelda:ocarina of time-N64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back