• Metals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory the Hedgehog said:
My favorite character is by far "The Ultimate Life Form, Shadow the Hedgehog" Please post if you vote.
I like Sonic and Shadow, even though the shadow game sucked. But I voted shadow because If he acts like he did in SA2 in Sonic06 and doesn't use guns, he'll be my favorite character again :)

Cory the Hedgehog said:
EDIT: To whoever voted for other I said post if you vote.

I did. (I know, there's "metals", but I needed to be specific)

Pre-Sonic Adventure Sonic.. I still like his character design better.. 'cept for the stupid mohawk. It's better in the Sonic 2 special stages where he doesn't have that..

Shuffle said:
Pre-Sonic Adventure Sonic.. I still like his character design better.. 'cept for the stupid mohawk. It's better in the Sonic 2 special stages where he doesn't have that..

If you're going into that sort of depth then my favourite is Pre-Sonic 3 Sonic.

Sonic the hedgehog because He is the one that started it all. If Sonic didn't exist, this forum would be something like "Mighty Robo Blast 2 Message Board"

Chaotix all the way. I like their character design and the type of "team" the make. The runner-up is Sonic, who I do find to be a well-designed character, but the Sonic Adventure games and the Sonic Advance games have made him as bland as ever. :roll:

SA2 Knux
Why does Sega continue to give us this ugly, clown, SH Knux when every one else looks pretty much like they used to?

Does it have to be GAME SERIES canon? Because if not, then my vote goes directly towards Scratch and/or Grounder, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

I do like post-Adventure Sonic, really. Pre-1998 Sonic was too chubby/short/childish looking, in my opinion. Either that or Eggman, in virtually any series that does not involve Freedom Fighters or terrible writers who have, in reality, never actually played a Sonic game in their sad, pathetic little lives. He's got the most personality and character development out of anyone in the whole series, and honestly, he's just the most likable character in the whole stable.

Omega, you are an ambiguious sandwich. You are made of win and fail. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back