Favorite multiplayer mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite multiplayer mode is. Mine's would be match or tag, match because it's fun and chaotic, and tag because it's a little more clam, and it's fun watching someone run around trying to find you. Plus tag seems good for any amount of players, where match is a little boring with two. I don't like CTF as much because usually either one team is really good and the other team is bad. Circuit is fun but it doesn't have very good maps to take advantage of it. Co-op is just plain boring, unless it's a good mod the server has added.

So what's everyone else's?

I love CTF, but I agree, it's difficult to even out. I'm a good player though, so me changeteaming usually does the netgame some good when necessary.

Ctf is my favortie but you know a lot of people don't usually get on as much so I haven't had a good match since about the week after Christmas.

CTF here.

I like it because:

1) You can play in teams, help each other and create strategies. If you win, other player will rejoice with you, not like in match "I are better than j00!".

2) You have a defined goal and you have to fight for it: capture the flag and defend the flag of your team. Also, there are a clear limit controlled by own players: the game ends when you capture X times the flag, not like "XXX hits / 5 min". If both teams are good and are tied, the game will extend for more time.

Match is my favorite because I'm significantly better at it than I am at other FPS games. And that's probably due to the fact that you can get your rings back after you get shot.

Blue Warrior said:
I love CTF, but I agree, it's difficult to even out. I'm a good player though, so me changeteaming usually does the netgame some good when necessary.

I don't really play net games much, but I'm with Blue Warrior. I usualy get in a game full of noobs.

CTF. It's the most complex game mode to master. The second most complex being Tag, and then Match. The rest... aren't complex at all, really.

Match by far. Or Team Match. It's simple and fun. What I hate is when people stuff their servers with 7890762079485372089 wadfiles.

Well CTF mode, because it builds teamwork skills. Although if there as an assault mode, I would LOVE playing it!

Ctf, challenging and fun. Though, people will get mad and just curse you out to death for beating them.

Which no one is playing at the moment, speaking of which, I'll start up a CTF match if you want.

Either Match or Co-op.
CTF WOULD be my favorite, but the problem is
everyone joins the blue team and no one joins
the red team, which makes it pretty un-playable.

Co-op. Mainly because I always get 200ms+ C-lag since most servers aren't located in oceania and co-op isn't badly affected by that, but also because I simply don't like the other available modes.

I like both COOP and Match.
-COOP, because it's fun to race through Single Player map packs with someone besides yourself, and it's where a character's unique abilities are the most applicable. Coop also makes finding emeralds that much easier. :P
-I enjoy Match because I've always loved Death-match in other FPS games. It's fun to sneak up on people and shoot 'em when they don't see it coming, or to stay alive in the heat of an epic battle. >:D It puts your accuracy and speed to the test.

Well, I'll Begin it's your lucky day, I'm an Aussie too so we might be able to set up a game sometime. Well, maybe not tonight, tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back