favorite MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Warcraft, if we can afford the monthly fee...
But soon, we're getting Lord of the Rings Online. From what I've seen of it, it may become a new favorite.

Isn't it obvious? Runescape for me!

I've played MapleStory, SilkRoad, Voyage Century Online and Perfect World, and all of them are the same boring grindfests with similar gameplay except for one key gimmick, which makes me even gladder to play RS.

RuneScape has it's quirks and it's downsides such as the god-awful sound effects, but there are positives too. RuneScape is big without being overwhelming, and it's simple and fun, and the quests are a million times better, writing several never-ending stories in RuneScape's always expanding world. Plus I know a lot more people who play it and I've already played it for several years and I'm hooked. Even If I take a break from it, I'm always bound to return. ^.^

I know RuneScape isn't accepted well among the gaming world. But I don't care. I don't play mainstream games, I play games I enjoy. Each one to their own, right? For some of you, that's WoW. And for me, that's RuneScape.

Actually I'm still yet to try WoW, and I've heard it's good too, but my computer will never run it. Once I get a new computer, I have this Trial CD I can use. So, I'm not one-sided here. I rarely take sides over video games. For example, I have things I prefer such as Nintendo over Sony, but I still like both Nintendo and Sony.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Hm I actuly liked that one cause of the Action,coop, and many weapons you get in it. You can also do combos if you time it right.

Meh Runescape is the worst Action MMORPG cause of the lazyness, All you practuly do is click on stuff or press the arrow keys to move the camera. Scam/or Hack

Mapel Story is in the Middle cause they always want you to buy somthing from freakin Nexon, but its ok it has some good Action and Adventure. /Scam/

I think PSOBB wins.

So Il probaly go back on this Summer mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back