Favorite Fan Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find a working download of Retro Sonic? The new release isn't out yet, and the older demo leads to a 404.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I say Sonic MADventure was absolutely freaking brilliant. Retro Sonic is pretty neat as well, at that (DC port? FTW!)

I have to agree with you there It was hilarious especially the screenshots!

FoxBlitzz said:
Where can I find a working download of Retro Sonic? The new release isn't out yet, and the older demo leads to a 404.
  • Older demo. This one is mandatory playing. Six levels in the main campaign, nine more in the "Custom Levels" category (including Warehouse Zone, which is my favorite of the lot, followed by Egg Garden).
  • DC ISO; first one I got to work, at any rate. More of a proof-of-concept, though; the only stage that's really worth playing is Emerald Hill Zone, and by now we should ALL have played that to death. Others are included, but a lot are more or less impossible to finish due to how beta-quality they are. Moreover, none of the first link's are in there, hence why both should be tried.

Man, this is cool stuff. I remember playing the old MMF and C++ versions of Retro Sonic. Kind of like how I played Demo 3 of SRB2, then came back when 1.09 came out. I hope the new Retro Sonic engine comes out soon.

Shadow Hog said:
FoxBlitzz said:
  • Older demo. This one is mandatory playing. Six levels in the main campaign, nine more in the "Custom Levels" category (including Warehouse Zone, which is my favorite of the lot, followed by Egg Garden).
  • DC ISO; first one I got to work, at any rate. More of a proof-of-concept, though; the only stage that's really worth playing is Emerald Hill Zone, and by now we should ALL have played that to death. Others are included, but a lot are more or less impossible to finish due to how beta-quality they are. Moreover, none of the first link's are in there, hence why both should be tried.

i must hurt you for giveing me a verson that i need to buy

I read somewhere that they were actually making a Retro Sonic level editor, so you could basically make levels using the already created (and kickass) sonic engine or Retro sonic.

...you all fail. SRB2 Is my favorite fan-game! *bricked*
Well, MADventure, Time Attacked, and WTGB were all pretty decent too...

Yes. Unfortunately, the RSDK editor isn't out yet. It would be real cool to be able to make custom levels for Retro Sonic.

Spazzo said:
...you all fail. SRB2 Is my favorite fan-game! *bricked*
Well, MADventure, Time Attacked, and WTGB were all pretty decent too...
Perhaps you missed something ,he said besides SRB2. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back