Favorite comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this topic to die so quickly now so heres another thing.
What is your favorite joke? Mine would be this one.

Old lady in a car wreck.

A police officer comes by and says "m'am your car is messed up!?!?"
and the lady says "I know and the strangest thing happend to, first a tree popped up so I swung to the left then another tree popped up so I swung to the right." and the old lady kept going on until the officer says"m'am there is not another tree here for thirty miles thats you air freshiner swinging back and forth." :lol:

Chaos_sonic: That's just meh. Not funny at all.

Anyways, here's something funny: The Milk Paton Show!

http://www.milkpaton.com/

It's a series of episodes by Drew Cameron, a game developer from a community I go to, The Game Creators. Basically it's about this milk carton with a face drawn on it. He goes to a school with his human friends, Mark, Robert, and Peter. And, well, you'll just have to see it. My favorite episode is Milk Paton and the Terrorist Arrows, but you should probably see them in order.

HYPERKNUX said:
chaos_sonic said:
My favorite comedies would be Date movie and Scary movie 4. :)

date movie is awesome and it's really funny. I want to see scary movie 4 though

Date movie was good but if you see scary movie 4,you'll find out that it beats date movie. :)

Oh and srb2-playah are you saying will and gromit or will and grace? :?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, animation-wise at least. 'Least it doesn't have to depend so much on Japanese-only jokes to get through. The slick, non-exaggerative animation adds to its amusement, and is actually completely void of punchlines or stupid situational humour found in most other comedies of its type. It's hard to explain, but uh - it's rather good, jor.

Yeah, Haruhi was hysterical. I especially liked the Phoenix Wright and Dragon Quest parodies. Those were awesome.

umm.... Friends.. um.. Every one love raymond.. (i don't know if this is comedy but "the simpsons" is funny)
edit: btw i know there is more but i just forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back